Brafab Wicker Rattan Hammock Patio Egg Chair
Last updated date: February 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Egg Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Egg Chair you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Egg Chair for a detailed review of all the top patio egg chairs.
In our analysis, the Brafab Brafab Wicker Rattan Hammock Patio Egg Chair placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STURDY SAFE AND COMFORTABLE. The frame of the hammock chair is made of aluminum, wrapped around with polyethylene rattan resin wicker, it is good for weather-resistant protection, strength and durability; The rope of the chair’s back is made of polyester and PVC, the firmness of this kind of material is 10 times tough than the the firmness of cotton; The seat cushion and headrest pillow feature a polyester material and polyester fiberfill cores, soft like cloud. PORTABLE DESIGN. All-in-one seat, seat cushion, headrest pillow and assemble accessories are all included. Just drill a hole in your ceiling, insert the iron hooks, and hang the hammock. Or connect the chain directly around the tree, pole. You'll be done in a few quick minutes. FOLDING DESIGN. The chair can be folded and easily put in the trunk of your car, your family can take this chair to anywhere for camping journey. INDOORS/OUTDOORS. Living room, Bedroom & Garden: This unique swing Chair is in perfect addition to any space inside and outside, like a backyard patio, deck, in a sunroom living room, bedroom or garden, or camping outing. DIMENSIONS& SPECIFICATIONS. Equipped with an adjustable 60" steel hanging chain, this trendy swing is designed for use indoors, outdoor and camping; Dimensions: 29.2"L x 25.6"W x42.5"H with a 60”long hanging chain, supporting up to 350 lbs of weight.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Egg Chairs
Relaxing outside, enjoying the warm sunshine and listening to the chirping birds is one of life’s simple pleasures. If you want to get into a cozy position, one of the best kinds of seating arrangements is a patio egg chair. This is a uniquely designed chair that makes you feel secure, warm and comfortable.
As the name patio egg chair suggests, this kind of seating is in the shape of a large egg. The egg itself is made from a durable but flexible material such as bamboo or wicker, while the stand is typically made from a metal. One side of the egg is open while three sides are enclosed, giving that secure feeling when you’re inside the egg. Patio egg chairs usually have a thick cushion on the seat and back of the chair, often with a headrest. This enables you to fully relax and sink into the chair.
One of the great benefits of a patio egg chair is that not only are they functional, but they are also stylish too. If you have a patio egg chair on your porch or in your back yard, your guests will be immediately attracted to it and want to try it out. It’s an eye-catching piece that shows off your decorating and architectural taste.
The Patio Egg Chair Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that patio egg chairs have a large footprint, so you will need ample space on your patio for your chair. Because some patio egg chairs sway a little bit, you’ll need space for them to swing back and forth, in addition to a foot or two of room on the side with the opening so you can comfortably get in and out.
- There are two main styles of patio egg chairs: hanging and base. A hanging patio egg chair is suspended from a stand with a wide base. These chairs move around slightly with the breeze. A patio egg chair on a base is affixed in one place. The base is typically wide and heavy to support the structure of the chair. Both kinds of patio egg chairs are aesthetically interesting and unique.
- When buying a patio egg chair, be sure to check the load capacity of the chair. This is especially important if you’re getting a hanging egg chair. You’ll need to make sure you don’t exceed the weight of the chair so that you don’t affect the structural integrity of the piece.
- If you live in a place with extreme weather conditions, such as snow, heavy rain, strong winds and harsh sun, you may need to store your patio egg chair in a covered spot such as in a garage or shed or under a pergola. Ensure you have enough room and can safely carry the egg chair to storage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide