Bottlify Travel Lock 8-Ounce Plastic Bottle Pump Dispensers, 2-Count
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plastic Bottle Pump Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plastic Bottle Pump Dispenser you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Plastic Bottle Pump Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top plastic bottle pump dispensers.
Use these multi-purpose 8-ounce plastic bottle pump dispensers anywhere. They are made with food-grade polymer materials and have a locking mechanism. You get a pair, one with a black cap and one with white.
In our analysis, the Bottlify Bottlify Travel Lock 8-Ounce Plastic Bottle Pump Dispensers, 2-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multipurpose: Versatile usage plastic pump bottles serve well in kitchens, bathrooms and salons. Durable Material: High quality pump bottle dispenser made with food grade PET polymer offers durability and impact resistance. Lockable Pump: Empty pump bottles tested for 20,000 smooth presses with clockwise locking prevents spills and leakage. Value Pack: Set of 2 (8oz/250ml each) excellent clarity small pump bottle with black and white dispensing heads. Portable & Reusable: Attractive design of pump dispenser bottle push down with wide opening for convenient use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plastic Bottle Pump Dispensers
More and more consumers are making environmentally-conscious buying decisions. This means that at home, at work and out and about, consumers want to know that their choices are not harming the environment and that they are doing what they can in their day-to-day lives to produce less waste. One of the things many consumers can do to make sustainable purchases is to use plastic bottle pump dispensers to hold various liquids they buy in bulk.
From shampoo and body soap and to lotions and creams, there are many different items around the home which can be purchased in bulk more cheaply. This way, consumers have less product packaging in their homes, which is an easy way to be eco-friendly. However, bulk products aren’t always easy to use at home – after all, a two-liter bottle of hand soap can be cumbersome next to the sink. That’s why getting smaller, reusable plastic bottle pump dispensers for the liquids is a great choice. These small bottles are easy to use and easy to refill.
When deciding which type of refillable dispensers you need, consider what kinds of liquids you will be putting in them. For example, will you fill them with toiletries such as shampoos and conditioner or kitchen items such as oil and vinegar? This will help you decide what style of plastic bottle pump dispenser you need.
In terms of size, plastic bottle pump dispensers are available in different capacities, such as 8 ounces, 10 ounces and 16 ounces. Consider how often you use the liquid in the bottles and how often you want to refill them to decide what size of bottle will work for you.
The Plastic Bottle Pump Dispenser Buying Guide
- You can find plastic bottle pump dispensers in different quantities: typically, between two and four bottles in a package. If you’re using the bottles for shampoo and conditioner, a pack of two will work well. If you want matching versions for dispensing soap or lotion in all your bathrooms, grabbing a set of four may be a better choice.
- You can find plastic bottle pump dispensers in different colors, from clear to light blue to dark brown. Consider where you will be using the bottles, the décor in that room and the color of the liquid to determine which color will look best.
- If you plan to travel with the plastic bottle pump dispenser (on vacation, for example) then you will want to ensure the bottles are fully leakproof. Otherwise, you may end up with a mess in your suitcase which will be difficult to clean.
- It’s best to use each plastic bottle pump dispenser for the same type of liquid over time. Don’t switch them up. For example, don’t store hand soap in the dispenser and then put in cooking oil once the soap has been used up. While cleaning the bottle will remove most of the residue from the previous liquid, you never know what could be left behind.
- Some bottles come pre-labeled, while others don’t. If you want to clarify what contents are inside, you can use dry erase marker on most bottles and just wipe it off when you need to. You can write the name of the product on sticker labels that you attach to the bottom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide