BOTPOV Unisex Adjustable Ends Aviator Sunglasses, 3-Pack
Last updated date: January 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aviator Sunglasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aviator Sunglasses you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Aviator Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top aviator sunglasses.
You'll get not one, not two, but three pairs of aviator sunglasses when you opt for this set. Each has a sleek design with a durable metal frame. The lenses are mirrored and outfitted to both block glare and the sun's harmful UV rays.
In our analysis, the BOTPOV BOTPOV Unisex Adjustable Ends Aviator Sunglasses, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UV Protection Coating coating Lens width: 62 millimeters Lens height: 50 millimeters Bridge: 20 millimeters Arm: 148 millimeters HD Polarized Lens ➤ High definition vision polarized lens filter and block sunlight reflection glares effectively and restore you a ultra-clear world with real color. UV400 protection coating keeps your eyes fully protected against harmful UV, UVA/UVB rays! A good choice for driving, fishing and outdoor activities Metal Frame with Antioxidant Plating ➤ High quality metal made frame with gloss antioxidant muti-layer plating , they are not just durable enough for long time using, but provides elegant looking . It is suitable as high fashion accessory and daily wear all year round. Spring Hinge & Silicon Nose Pads ➤ Spring Hinge was used to adept to different face style and head size, Environmental-friendly silicone nose pad bring you most comfortable wearing experience. More Size and value ➤ There are not only 58cm & 62mm two size aviator available for medium and large size head, but also different sets of 3 pairs of different color aviator to make your purchase value. Gift Ready Packing ➤ BOTPOV aviator sunglasses come with a beige gift ready box, and including a drawstring bag, a soft wipe cloth, a small screwdriver for repair, a polarizing testing card.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aviator Sunglasses
Whether you want to look like a fighter pilot or a movie star or just want to protect your eyes from the sun, aviator sunglasses are a great choice. These sunglasses are recognizable by their metallic frames, tear-drop shaped lenses and double bridge. Aviator sunglasses bring instant glamor to anyone who wears them, while offering a practical way to keep the sun out of the eyes.
Anyone can wear aviator sunglasses, but they are best suited for those with square, heart or oval-shaped faces. Typically, the frames of your sunglasses should contrast with the natural angles of your face. If you have a rounder face, for example, you can still pull off the aviator look but they might accentuate the curves of your face. When it comes to the fit, aviators are meant to be large on the face, covering your eyebrows. The lenses are convex and curve outward, so your eyelashes should not touch them.
Classic aviator sunglasses have metallic frames that are sleek, modern and highly durable. However, if you want to go with a more budget friendly option, you can find aviators that have plastic frames. While they are not as flashy as metallic frames, plastic frames offer functionality and affordability.
The Aviator Sunglasses Buying Guide
- The lens color of aviator sunglasses affects how clearly you can see in bright sunshine. For better depth perception and enhanced contrast, go with brown or amber sunglass lenses. Yellow lenses are used to enhance definition and contrast, and are typically best for driving. If you suffer from eye fatigue, then you’ll want to go with gray lenses that reduce glare. Rose lenses are another option that provides good contrast in all weather conditions.
- The tint of the lens refers to how dark the color is. Tints are typically rated between zero and four. Zero has no tint and four has a dark tint. Many people prefer the look of aviator sunglasses with a dark tint, though this is not recommended for driving. It’s best to have a tint of two or three if you spend a lot of time on the road.
- To reduce glare while wearing aviator sunglasses, opt for polarized lenses. These work well in very sunny conditions, at the beach and also when the roads are wet from rainfall or melted snow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide