Bonnlo Infinity Textile Drink Holder Zero Gravity Chair, 2-Piece
Last updated date: January 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Zero Gravity Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Zero Gravity Chair you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Zero Gravity Chair for a detailed review of all the top zero gravity chairs.
Since this zero gravity chair set comes with two chairs, you'll want to recruit a friend to spend the day with you on the beach. The chairs are made with UV protection and designed to be used in all types of weather. There's even a cup holder with slots for your phone and tablet.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the Bonnlo Infinity Textile Drink Holder Zero Gravity Chair, 2-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Compared with others Zero Gravity Chair, Bonnlo Infinity Zero Gravity Chair is using of 550g textilene fabric, which is more thickened, durable and ware-resistance than other sellers on the market. Upgraded tube thickness 6/7 inch, making it stable and solid, build to last.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Zero Gravity Chairs
If you suffer from back pain, you aren’t alone. An estimated 80% of adults will experience back pain at some point in their lifetimes, making it no surprise that a wealth of products have emerged to help. One of those products is the zero gravity chair, which helps with back pain, as well as issues throughout the body, by distributing all your weight evenly as you recline.
But accommodating the many heights, weights and body proportions of the consumer market is nearly impossible for any product. For that reason, it can be tough to find the perfect zero gravity chair for you. As with any recliner, each zero gravity chair is built differently, with cushioning and reclining mechanisms inserted at varying places. There’s also the total length of the chair. You can have someone who is 5-foot-2 and someone else who is 6-foot-5 try out the same chair, and they’ll have completely different experiences.
The good news is, some zero gravity chairs are adjustable. This means no matter how your chair is built, you can make a few changes and have the perfect reclining experience for your own needs. In addition to opening up a wide range of possibilities, this also means you can buy one chair for multiple people to use in your household. If someone stops by to visit, they can make a few adjustments and enjoy your chair as well.
It’s important to consider the other features on the chair while you’re shopping. Some come with cupholders and sunshades, while others include water-resistant fabric. Another bonus feature is a pillow on the headrest, which makes it far more comfortable to lounge in for hours. Looking at these benefits on the front end will help ensure you find a zero gravity chair that will offer many years of enjoyment.
The Zero Gravity Chair Buying Guide
- When you start looking around for a zero-gravity chair, the first thing you’ll probably have in mind is comfort. The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair is a winner in this area, with a padded seatback and adjustable pillow. The pillow is even removable if you’d prefer to rest your head directly on the back.
- Some chairs get their comfort from the fabric that covers them. While most zero gravity chairs use mesh chairs, others feature a softer material with padding inside for a completely different experience.
- Zero gravity chairs rely heavily on mechanisms that allow you to lock them in place at any position. The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair has a patented locking mechanism that uses two small side clamps that you turn when you reach your desired position. With other zero gravity lounge chairs, you’ll pull the clip back to lock the chair into place. Some models even have a dual fingertip locking mechanism, making it easier to lock in place than other zero gravity chairs.
- No two people are the same height and size. Although chairs are built differently, one of the best things about zero gravity chairs is that they’re often adjustable, letting you customize them to your own needs. Some models even use elastic cords to conform to your body and an adjustable headrest for the perfect fit.
- Capacity is important in a chair, too. The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair offers support for up to 350 pounds.
- Those little “extras” can make a big difference when you’re using a chair on a regular basis. The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair has plenty of bells and whistles, including a wooden armrest and a large cupholder. Other models come with a cupholder tray as well, which may also have a slot to hold your phone. Some zero gravity chairs come with the option to purchase a sunshade separately to attach to the chair.
- As nice as it can be to have a larger zero-gravity chair, keep in mind that the bigger size means it will also be less portable. A larger chair is likely best for someone who plans to put it in one place and leave it. The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair has larger dimensions, so it won’t be as easy to squeeze through tight spaces like doorways. Smaller and more portable chairs, however, may allow your feet to hang off the end if you’re over 6 feet tall.
- Weight also impacts the portability of any type of chair. Despite their bigger size, the Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair weighs just under 25 pounds.
- Many consumers purchase a zero-gravity chair to set up in an outdoor area, so it’s important to look at how well each chair will handle extended exposure to the elements. Look for zero gravity chairs that are UV-resistant, so you can set them in direct sunlight without worrying.
- Even though a zero gravity chair may be comfortable, it may be made of a fabric that also soaks up water. This type of gravity chair would be better suited for a covered patio.
- The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Chair also struggles with water exposure. The metal is prone to rust when hit with rainwater for an extended time. You can buy a cover to protect against that if you plan to set it out in an open area.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide