Boley Portable Family Doll House, 21-Piece
Last updated date: September 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dollhouses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dollhouse you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dollhouses for a detailed review of all the top dollhouses.
In our analysis, the Boley Boley Portable Family Doll House, 21-Piece placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
What’s inside: the Boley miniature dollhouse for young girls and children includes a portable doll house with Wallpaper decoration, complete with furniture, cute family and pet figurines, ringing doorbell, play mat, and more! when playtime is over, all your little one has to do is place each of the pieces inside the dollhouse, and fold the dollhouse closed! storage and clean-up has never been easier, making sure your real houses stay neat, organized, and tidy! this dollhouse contains 21 pieces.Fun features: this unique Playset toy for children include an open/close front door, a peek-a-boo window, an open/close shelf drawer, ringing and light-up doorbell, and furniture miniatures including bed, bench, couch, dining table and chairs, computer and desk, lamp, TV and TV shelf, a family with pets, and cute Wallpaper decoration. It’s the perfect dollhouse for fun, educational, and developmental creative pretend play so your young ones can develop their own management and hospitality skills! Child friendly & always safe: as a global toy company, Boley #1 priority is child safety. All of our toys are always 100% nontoxic, adhere to strict us and ASTM standards for child safety, and are rigorously tested and Certified by independent third party labs for quality control and assurance. Boley supports and complies with the strictest of manufacturing standards established by ASTM, scan, bsci, smeta, sedex, city care, and more. Please note this particular toy is designed for children ages 3 and up.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dollhouses
For centuries, dollhouses have served as a fun, eye-catching form of entertainment. Although classic dollhouses were made from wood, today you can find a wide variety of designs and materials, from plastic to classic wood.
If you’re looking for a dollhouse, your first consideration should be the recommended age range. Some dollhouses are designed for toddlers, while others are meant for older children. Small pieces can be a choking hazard for younger children, so it’s important to keep an eye on them if that’s a concern for you.
Another consideration is whether the dollhouse includes miniature people. Some children are happy just to rearrange furnishings, but others will want a family to live in the house they’ve designed. Luckily, you can easily find a wide variety of miniature doll sets to plug into an existing dollhouse.
One feature that’s become popular in recent years is the open-concept dollhouse, in which the walls are absent from the exterior of the house to make it easy for kids to reach their hands inside and move people and furnishings around.
Packaging is important, too. Some dollhouses include the furnishings in moving boxes to let kids create an entire “move-in day” to celebrate the arrival of their new dollhouse. Others simply put the accessories inside the dollhouse to help kids get started playing right away.
The Dollhouse Buying Guide
- Furniture is often included with a dollhouse, but you can also buy items separately. Check to see how many pieces are included before you buy.
- Decorating is a large part of the fun of dollhouse playtime. Some dollhouses are set up so that you can easily change up the rooms and even redirect staircases to other areas of the house.
- Dollhouses come in a wide range of sizes. There are small ones with extra-tiny furnishings and people, as well as dollhouses as tall as a toddler. Common dollhouse sizes are 5 inches, 12 inches and 18 inches.
- You aren’t stuck with one dollhouse for life. Keep in mind that you can start with one type, then graduate to a dollhouse meant for older children as your kids grow.
- Although today’s dollhouses are meant for children, they still can enhance your décor. Look at your child’s room and choose a dollhouse that matches.
- Durability is a top consideration with any children’s toy. You can already plan for the miniatures to get dirty and scratched with regular play, so check to see if you’ll be able to easily replace the items if that happens.
- If you want a dollhouse with an antique look, there are plenty that feature a vintage design. But you can also find dollhouses with a contemporary style, as well as some that include amenities like a pool and lamps that light up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide