Bogs Platform Plush Toddler Boy Boots
Last updated date: April 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Boy Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Boy Boot you should buy.
Update as April 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toddler Boy Boots for a detailed review of all the top toddler boy boots.
Although these toddler boy boots are lightweight, they are extremely durable. They are constructed to be waterproof and feature a 3-millimeter Neo-Tech insulation. The boots also have a 4-way stretch and come with handles to promote independent dressing.
In our analysis, the Bogs Bogs Platform Plush Toddler Boy Boots placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Textile. Imported. Rubber sole. Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches inches inches inches inches inches inches. Waterproof and light weight rain boot is made with a durable rubber over a four-way stretch inner bottie for dry feet. Made with 3mm Neo-Tech insulation to keep feet warm and comfortable in cold weather. Comfort rated to 14 Degrees F/-10 Degrees C. The soft fuzzy plush lining adds an extra snuggly feel on cold wet days. The combination of a hook/loop strap and sturdy handles makes these winter boots easy for little kids to get on and off. Contoured footbed with earth-friendly bio-technology helps fight unwanted odors. Machine washable when the boots get dirty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Boy Boots
Until a child reaches the age of 10 (or thereabouts, depending on their growth spurts), they will probably need new shoes and boots for every season. After that, you may be able to get away with buying new ones every other year (if you are lucky).
Though you might be able to save money on other types of footwear, investing a little more in quality rain and snow boots is important. Compromising on that quality could result in cold, wet or uncomfortable feet if your little one plays outdoors for long periods of time.
Functionality is important for all-weather boots like these. First off, check to see if they are waterproof; no one wants leaky boots. Rubber soles with traction are also important, as it is easy to slip on wet, snowy and icy surfaces.
To keep ankles and feet warm, choose a thick lining like faux fur or Sherpa. You will also want to know how easy the boots are to get in and out of. If your toddler can do it on their own, they will have a sense of accomplishment. Even better, you will not have to help them, which makes the laborious process or getting ready to go out a bit simpler.
The Toddler Boy Boot Buying Guide
- You will need to measure your toddler’s feet before ordering boots. Have him sit down, and use a ruler to measure both feet with his toes straight out. Order by the size of the larger foot.
- Some brands have size charts online that you can print out to use at home. These will often include a printable ruler for your child to stand on for easy measuring.
- Look for boots that are easy to clean and that have reflective patches for safety.
- Boots with laces are not ideal for children under the age of four. Zippers, handles and other closures are more appropriate.
- Cozy inner linings make boots much more comfortable. Padded and tall collars are best for trail boots and ankle boots, to prevent snow and water from getting in.
- Always tuck in the bottom of your little one’s pant legs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide