Bodyprox Side Stabilizer Knee Brace
Last updated date: January 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Knee Braces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Knee Brace you should buy.
Editor's Note January 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Knee Brace for a detailed review of all the top knee braces.
This knee brace is skillfully designed for both men and women. The user-friendly design, ultra flexibility and superior compression support all make this brace a top choice. In fact, the brace is designed to stay put, whether you're simply out for a walk or playing an intense game of soccer.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the Bodyprox Bodyprox Side Stabilizer Knee Brace placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SBR 63%, Nylon 32%, Spandex 5%. Universal Fit (One size fits most) --- There is nothing more fulfilling than to know you can share this great product to your loved ones or friends you knew can gain benefit from this marvelously created design Adjustable Knee Brace Support and Compression. It is designed to fit in all instances and built. These fit to all adults builds just fine. Perfect buy for someone you knew who needs this without asking them their sizes, it would be a lovely surprise! Flexible Stabilizers --- Perfect Holding to Relieves Pressure and Reduces Stress. We have developed and incorporate springs in 2 sides with 1 silicone pad at kneecap position. It is indeed carefully designed to reduce the stress focus on the knee-joint during heavy work and intense exercise. Beneficially effective to relieve acute and chronic knee pain from ACL, LCL, MCL, Meniscus Tear, Strains, Sprains, Arthritis, Tendonitis Pain and other injuries. Velcro Designed Strap --- knee patella support strap. It has a Velcro design strap that can be wrap around to any exterior part of the Knee Brace to firmly put it in place with the 2 Velcro straps that allows you to adjust the tightness in your own choosing and feel the support that’s best for you, thus making it more stable than the other same product in the market. Patella Gel Pads --- Essential to help bend the knee with less stress and the patella gel pads to bring more comfortable movements in kneecaps even it protected with the other components of the product. Even with previous injuries or just went knee surgery, while wearing this, it’s as though you don’t have it at all as it provides compression ease, comfort and healing from the said injuries. That being said, it is highly recommended for post-surgery recovery or preventing injuries from sports. Absorbent and Breathable --- We only use the high-grade of Neoprene material as it was originally designed to be a skin-to-skin contact for quality results, we take into consideration on preventing any unpleasant skin condition. And so, we come up with a breathable material that has an inner sweat absorption feature providing physical ease and support while using.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Knee Braces
You don’t have time for knee pain. But if you’re active, your hard work is inevitably going to catch up with you in the form of an injury. When your knee is sore, a knee brace can be just what the doctor ordered to give you support so you can get back out there again.
But what features are important in a knee brace? A knee brace’s effectiveness actually starts with its material. Thicker neoprene can improve blood circulation and help keep everything in place. Some braces also use straps or strategically-placed openings to support the knee and keep the brace in the same position.
Slippage is actually a common complaint with knee braces. If it doesn’t stay in place while you’re moving around, it won’t be of much help. Some materials also tend to bunch behind the knee, making the brace less than comfortable. Neoprene tends to slip less than other fabrics, making it a popular material for knee braces.
In addition to staying in place, it’s also important to find a brace made from material with plenty of breathability. Whether you’re playing sports or just having fun with friends and family, you won’t want sweat to pool beneath the brace. Breathable fabric keeps moisture out so that you can enjoy many hours of wear.
Care instructions are also important since chances are you’ll be cleaning your knee brace after each wear. You’ll usually need to hand wash your brace, then set it out to dry. There are some braces you can buy that are machine washable in cold water on the gentle cycle, but they’ll still need to air dry. For that reason, if you plan to wear your knee brace on a daily basis, you may want to consider buying two. That way, you won’t have to wait for your brace to dry before wearing again.
The Knee Brace Buying Guide
- If you’re suffering from pain, some braces are better than others at keeping that under control. Look for a brace that uses strong seams built with a 5-needle stitch. This also helps with keeping your knee in place, which minimizes pain and helps prevent further injury. The Bracoo Knee Support has an open patella design that reduces the pressure placed on the kneecap while also keeping it in position.
- Blood circulation is also essential to both healing promotion and pain reduction. The Bracoo Knee Support is built with extra-thick neoprene that boosts circulation.
- Inflammation can exacerbate knee pain. Some knee braces can help keep inflammation under control while also reducing strain on the knee.
- A knee brace is only helpful if it’s covering the right space on your leg. Unfortunately, knee braces are prone to slipping. This seems to be a problem with some models as they lack the grip tape and specialized design that other knee braces have, causing them to roll down more than others. The Bracoo Knee Support uses three Velcro belts to hold the brace in place, no matter what you’re doing.
- If you’re looking for a comfortable knee brace to wear all day long, look for a brace that is made from a mix of latex-free neoprene and nylon for a stretchy type of comfort. However, it is important to note that the material can be itchy at times.
- Breathability is also important since moisture buildup can make even the most comfortable knee brace unbearable. The Bracoo Knee Support has perforated vents built in, as well as material that promotes moisture dissipation.
- Your knee brace will likely need to be washed fairly often. With the Bracoo Knee Support, you’ll have to hand wash in cold water only, then lay it flat or hang it to dry. Since it takes a while to dry the type of material found in various knee braces, it might be wise to purchase two so that you’ll have one to wear while the other is drying.
- Fit can be a challenge with a knee brace since some follow the “one size fits most” manufacturing method. Some models come in sizes from XS to XXL. With the Bracoo Knee Support, there’s only one size, and it fits knees from 12.5 to 18 inches in circumference. However, the Velcro straps let you tighten it up to find the perfect fit.
- Knee braces vary widely in price, but you’re sure to find one that fits within your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide