Blulu Classroom Welcome Pennant School Decoration
Last updated date: January 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top School Decorations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best School Decoration you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best School Decoration for a detailed review of all the top school decorations.
This package includes 14 separate 9.4-by-11-inch cards with "welcome" and "ready to learn" spelled out, along with two ropes and 40 glue point dots. You can hang the cards however you like and use them for the first day of school and year-round.
In our analysis, the Blulu Blulu Classroom Welcome Pennant School Decoration placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Suitable for kids, high school student back to school party home, classroom, garden or courtyard decoration. 14 colors printed back to school party decoration signs with 2 ropes and 40 glue points dots, the welcome to school card is made of sturdy card stock with surface laminated for a durable and long lasting use, and each card is about 9.4 x 11 inches/ 24 x 28 cm (WH)
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On School Decorations
Classroom posters with inspirational messages and attention-grabbing graphics can motivate students, make classrooms more welcoming and keep teachers and administrators happy. They are an excellent medium for transferring knowledge and encouragement, and many students are attracted to the visual appeal they bring to the room.
Try to think outside the box when it comes to choosing artwork for your classroom. Teachers can look at different posters to decide which ones are appropriate for their students’ age groups; many products will include this information.
You can buy a pack of the posters and rotate them throughout the year to mix things up from time to time. Younger students will enjoy putting them up, so you can make it a classroom activity. Some have laminated finishes that you can write on with dry-erase markers, so you can erase messages and write new ones as needed.
Teachers usually have to foot the bill for their classroom decorations, but these wall banners and posters are usually $12 or less. You can then add ribbons, balloons and other inexpensive decorative items onto them, too.
There are many ways to hang school posters and decorations, from tape to staples and glue dots or other means. Be sure it’s OK with your school’s custodial staff to hang decor on the walls before you start.
The School Decoration Buying Guide
- Don’t put up posters with messages that are too young or old for your students because this can confuse or alienate them.
- Another good way to hang up posters is to stick double-sided painter’s tape to the walls and dot on hot glue.
- Do something extra special for the first day of school with posters that welcome students back. You can add balloons and other fun accents.
- Before the first day of school, you can hang up a poster that includes the students’ names, which can make them feel special when they come in on the first day.
- After the school year is over, salvage whatever classroom decorations you can and store them away for the following year.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide