BlueHills Machine Washable Travel Blanket
Last updated date: June 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Blanket you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Travel Blanket for a detailed review of all the top travel blankets.
This travel blanket is ideal for air travel. The handy belt on the outer case can be used to attach the blanket to hand luggage and a backpack clip is included as well. The blanket itself is made from soft, micro plush material.
In our analysis, the BlueHills BlueHills Machine Washable Travel Blanket placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM SOFT MICRO PLUSH MATERIAL: This super soft, warm travel blanket with patent pending creative design has a very high level of comfort and can be used while sleeping in a variety of different locations and will keep you warm in many situations – especially during airplane travel. SOFT CARRYING CASE WITH THE BLANKET AS A PILLOW - this blanket comes with a soft Micro plush, minuscule carrying case, allowing it to be taken to many different situations, such as in a car, plane, airport, while camping, and allows it to be stored easily at home. When blanket is stored in this case, this case can be used as a pillow. This easy Portable Pack measures 11.5 “X 10” with an attached hand luggage belt allowing you to easily transport it. HAND LUGGAGE BELT MAKES IT PERFECT FOR AIRPLANE TRIPS: Hand Luggage Belt in the case makes it Perfect for Airplane Travel Transportation: this blanket case has an attached soft belt, allowing it to be easily attached to a work bag, a backpack, a suitcase, hand luggage, and many more bags/luggages. BACKPACK CLIP INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: With the backpack clip / carabiner, you can clip this blanket pillow to any backpack or to any other luggage. CAN BE USED AS A THROW BLANKET: this blanket measure 60 “length X 43 “width, allowing it to easily fit on your couch as a throw blanket/while watching a movie, while also not taking up too much space to not be easily stored on the couch.Best Gift for any traveler.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Blankets
Whether you’re a frequent flyer who likes to be comfy and warm or an avid road-tripper who wants to get cozy on the road, a good travel blanket is a must-have accessory.
One of the most important things to look for when buying a travel blanket is size. You don’t want your feet or your shoulders to keep popping out from under the blanket because it’s too small. But you also don’t want to have to deal with carrying extra fabric around because it’s too big. The blanket should be long enough to cover both ends of your body, but shouldn’t be bulky and cumbersome to fold and store when you’re on your way.
Another must is having a carrying bag for your travel blanket. This enables you to fold it into a tight, small bundle and fit it into a bag or included carrying case. This not only saves room in your luggage, but also makes your travel blanket more accessible. If it comes in its own bag, you won’t disrupt the rest of the items in your luggage when grabbing your neatly-packed travel blanket.
The Travel Blanket Buying Guide
- Opt for a lightweight material for your travel blanket, such as cotton, polyester or fleece. If you end up going with something heavy, like wool, the blanket may be too bulky and take up precious space in your carry-on luggage.
- Getting a travel blanket that is machine-washable is another must. When you’re traveling, whether by plane, car or train, it’s likely your blanket will pick up germs here and there. Opt for a travel blanket that can be tossed in the washer and dryer so you can easily get it clean.
- Pay special attention to the texture of the blanket. Airplane blankets are often scratchy and rough, which can be uncomfortable to sleep with. Look for a travel blanket that is plush and soft so that you can relax in luxury.
- For many travelers, style is key. Consider what color or pattern you want for your travel blanket. For example, do you want one in a neutral color, like black or grey, or do you want something more eye-catching, like blue, green or red? You can also find travel blankets with fun patterns, such as animal prints, leaves or abstract designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide