Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless 2252
Last updated date: October 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vacuums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vacuum you should buy.
Editor's Note October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vacuum for a detailed review of all the top vacuums.
When you opt to purchase this vacuum, you'll also be supporting a charitable pet foundation. The vacuum uses a triple action brush roll and scatter-free technology to lift up pet hair and clean away pet spills. As an added bonus, the unit comes with a pet corner tool and a stair brush.
In our analysis, the Bissell Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless 2252 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vacuums
Did you know that 98% of households have a vacuum cleaner and that the sale of these vacuums reached $4.6 billion in 2019? The figure is expected to grow each year by 2%. It’s no wonder why this tool is so popular, as most vacuums are now designed to be used on all floor types, not just carpet. If you’re in the market for a new vacuum, consider the following features:
Look for a model that is easy to operate that doesn’t require great force when you need to change direction. The Shark Navigator Upright Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner uses Rotator Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering, so you can move the vacuum in a new direction with just the twist of your wrist. Swivel technology also makes it easier to reach spots a standard vacuum can’t.
Check that the vacuum has a HEPA filter if you or anyone in your home suffers from allergies. The Shark Navigator Upright Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner not only has a HEPA filter, but it also utilizes Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology to get rid of 99.9% of dust and allergens.
Review the capacity of the vacuum’s dust cup. The larger the capacity, the more the likelihood that you’ll be able to complete this household chore without having to stop and empty the cup. You’ll also want to make sure that the dust cup is easy to remove. Many models now make it so you can remove the dust cup with the press of just one button.
Consider a vacuum specifically designed for use in homes with pets if you have a cat or dog living in your house. The Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless 2252, for example, comes with a triple action brush roll and scatter-free technology to skillfully clean up pet hair and spilled food. As an added bonus, BISSELL donates money to the BISSELL Pet Foundation from every sale.
Determine how portable you need the vacuum to be. The MOOSOO Cordless Handheld Vacuum is lightweight, weighing just 3.3 pounds. Not only is this vacuum light as a feather, but it also doesn’t require the use of a cord. Once it’s been fully charged, it can be operated for as long as 35 minutes. That’s plenty of time to clean several rooms within your home, if not all of them.
Finally, take a look at any extra features or tools that come with the vacuum cleaner. Does it have an ergonomic handle, an upholstery tool, a pet brush or a wand that extends your reach so you can vacuum cobwebs out of corners? These added features may help you come to a final decision if you’re debating between two models.
The Vacuum Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to empty your vacuum’s dust cup after each use. You’ll also want to schedule a good cleaning of the dust cup once a month. All you need is a little dish soap and hot water to get the job done. You can dry the unit with a lint-free cloth or allow it to air dry before you attach it back to the vacuum.
- When hair begins to wrap around the bottom brushes of your vacuum, you may find it difficult to remove the hair with traditional scissors. A little trick is to use a seam ripper to completely untangle and remove the hair with less effort.
- Wiping underneath the vacuum occasionally with rubbing alcohol is good practice, as this helps to disinfect the area.
- If your vacuum cleaner has filters, you’ll want to keep an eye on them. Foam filters can be rinsed clean, while other types must be replaced from time to time. Your vacuum’s user manual will give you a suggestion as to how often to wash or replace any filters.
- There are a lot of factors involved in the price of vacuum cleaners, such as the number of features, the inclusion of accessories and the weight of the vacuum. You’ll also find certain brands are more expensive than others. For example, the Shark Navigator Upright Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner is higher priced than the MOOSOO Cordless Handheld Vacuum, the Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner and the Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless 2252.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide