Biscaynebay Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirt
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Skirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Skirt you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bed Skirts for a detailed review of all the top bed skirts.
Installing this bed skirt is a cinch, as it simply wraps around the top of your box spring. The skirt has a ruffled look and comes in 18 different colors. It's also easy to care for, as it can be cleaned in a washing machine and has stain and wrinkle-resistant properties.
In our analysis, the Biscaynebay Biscaynebay Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirt placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stop Wresting with your Mattress! This new idea bed skirt has no platform, no need to lift the heavy mattress, simply wrap it around your bed and done. Easy to put it on and take it off. To most people, changing a bed skirt is a hard work, but this elastic bed skirt makes a hard work become so easy! Save your energy, save your time!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Skirts
Once you have your sheets, comforter and decorative pillows, you’ll need to pick out a bed skirt. Bed skirts come in a variety of styles, so you have the option of keeping the overall look simple or drawing attention to the bed using a bold skirt that really makes a statement.
As you browse the available bed skirts, determine whether you’re interested in the traditional skirt that comes with a platform that fits between your mattress and box spring, or a bed skirt that wraps around the side of your box spring.
The Biscaynebay Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirt is an excellent wrap-around bed skirt, as it eliminates the need to wrestle with your mattress. It has an adjustable elastic band that allows you to get a perfect fit every time. Since it’s made from 100% microfiber, it’s also much more durable than cotton.
When it comes to traditional bed skirts, the AmazonBasics Pleated Bed Skirt is a good choice. The fabric is hypoallergenic, which is important for anyone who has sensitive skin. It also arrives wrinkle-free and won’t fade, even if it’s placed in an area that receives a lot of sun. If that wasn’t enough, the company went a step further by using a fabric that is stain resistant.
You may also wish to select your bed skirt by design. The Biscaynebay Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirt comes in an attractive ruffle look. Special equipment is used to make the ruffles just right and evenly spaced. The manufacturer also offers one of the biggest selections when it comes to colors and patterns. Whether you’re looking for a solid hunter green or a red burgundy in a Moroccan pattern, they have it.
There’s also the option to go with a more vintage bed skirt. Look for a model that has a beautiful lace pattern across the bottom that is reminiscent of times past.
The Bed Skirt Buying Guide
- Bed skirts are generally not compatible with wooden bed frames, footboards and beds that have posts that extend out beyond the frame.
- If your bed skirt is made of a thin material, it’s important to know that the color will most likely be transparent.
- It’s a good idea to purchase a set of bed skirt pins. While the bed skirt may not require them, the bed skirt’s elastic will eventually begin to stretch. That will cause the skirt to sag. A set of bed skirt pins will extend the life of the skirt and keep the skirt neatly held in place.
- Always take the time to read the cleaning instructions on the bed skirt’s product label before washing it for the first time. Otherwise, you run the risk of accidentally shrinking the skirt. Most can be machine-washed on gentle using cold water and then dried with the tumble dry low heat setting. Never add bleach to the washing machine when washing bed skirts.
- Depending on the particular bed skirt you purchase, you may be able to steam it on the low setting.
- Some bed skirts wrinkle easily. You may need to iron them first before installing them around your bed.
- The type of fabric used, and the style of the bed skirt are the two main factors that affect the overall price. The most affordable bed skirt set is the AmazonBasics Pleated Bed Skirt. Both the Zen Bamboo Hypoallergenic Bed Skirt and the Utopia Bedding Quadruple Pleated Bed Skirt are moderately priced. Thanks to its uniqueness, you’ll pay the most for the Biscaynebay Wrap Around Elastic Bed Skirt.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide