Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated Smart Toilet Seat
Last updated date: December 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Seats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Seat you should buy.
Editor's Note December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toilet Seat for a detailed review of all the top toilet seats.
This advanced toilet seat comes with all the bells and whistles. It is heated so you always feel comfortable. The nozzle has three water settings: posterior, feminine and vortex.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Bio Bidet Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated Smart Toilet Seat placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 IN 1 STAINLESS STEEL NOZZLE - Offers posterior, feminine, and vortex washes, improves hygiene. SMART SEAT-SMART DECISION - Streamlined comfort-adjustable heated seat and water, slow closing lid. ECO FRIENDLY- Energy Save Mode, reduces electricity and toilet paper, good for the environment. FEEL THE DIFFERENCE - Oscillating wide clean and pulsating message technology with bubble infusion. HYBRID HEATING TECHNOLOGY - Offers continuous warm water during your entire experience.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Seats
While we may not give a lot of importance to the toilet, it tends to be where many people spend a lot of time during the day. If you want to be comfortable while you’re seated, and have an aesthetically pleasing bathroom, it’s time to look into your toilet seat.
When it comes to shapes, there are two main varieties: elongated and round. An elongated toilet seat is an oval shape. Take a look at your toilet to see which shape of toilet seat will fit best. Typically elongated toilet seats are more costly than their round counterparts. A round toilet seat is more circular than an elongated one as the name suggests. They are more common than elongated seats and are also more wallet-friendly.
An elongated toilet seat measures around 18.5 inches while a round one measures 16.5 inches. You can find out your toilet bowl’s length by measuring from the area where the toilet seat is bolted towards the other end of the seat at the front of the toilet.
The Toilet Seat Buying Guide
- When you think of a toilet seat, you likely don’t think of anything fancy or complicated. However, today there are a number of features you can opt for. For example, a toilet seat with a night light makes it easy to go to the bathroom without turning on the overhead light. Those with a water feature like a built-in bidet make cleanup easier. Plus, you can also find toilet seats that are soft-close or quick-release.
- Typically, toilet seats are made of either wood or plastic. Plastic toilet seats are cost-effective, easy to clean and come with a number of different bells and whistles. They can also be padded for extra comfort. Wooden toilet seats are more costly than plastic. However, they are highly durable. They don’t get scratched as easily as plastic ones. Plus, in the winter months, a wooden toilet seat will feel warmer than a plastic one on your skin. In addition to the to most common options, you can also find toilet seats made from brass, ceramic, stainless steel and vinyl.
- A well-designed toilet seat should be easy to install. After all, you don’t want to have to spend hours trying to decipher complex instructions only to have the seat not open and close properly on your toilet. Opt for one that showcases easy installation. Plain toilet seats without extra features will be simple to install, while those with smart features or water features may be more time-consuming.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide