Better Life Soothing Sulfrate-Free Natural Hand Soap, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 18, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Hand Soaps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Hand Soap you should buy.
Update as March 18, 2023:
Checkout The Best Natural Hand Soap for a detailed review of all the top natural hand soaps.
This natural hand soap comes in a variety of pleasant scents, including citrus mint, clary sage and citrus spice. There's also the option to get it in unscented and then add your own essential oils to create a scent that is more suited to your tastes. The soap is safe enough to be used on the entire body, as it is free of harsh chemicals.
In our analysis, the Better Life Better Life Soothing Sulfrate-Free Natural Hand Soap, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
You only go around once, so get a little (or a lot) messy. Especially when you have got Better Life natural hand and body soap to clean you up. Their sulfate free soap blends plant derived cleansers to make a gentle and effective natural product that is great for your hands and body while safe for the environment. They combine aloe, botanical extracts, and vitamins to soothe and condition your hands without drying them.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Hand Soaps
Not only is handwashing important for good hygiene, but it can also protect a person from certain respiratory illnesses that are transferred by touch. Unfortunately, not all hand washes are created equal. Many contain chemicals that dry out your skin, which actually makes your skin more susceptible to infection. It’s best to shop for a natural hand soap that cleanses and nourishes skin.
Start off looking for natural hand soaps that meet your style of living. For example, some options are vegan-friendly and never tested on animals. They may also be gluten-free and hypoallergenic. Other brands advertise that their ingredients are free of GMOs.
Next, double-check that the natural hand soap is free of artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, sulfates, triclosan, phosphates and any other chemical product that could irritate skin.
Once you eliminate natural hand soaps that contain unpleasant ingredients, you can begin looking for a formula that cleans and moisturizes your skin. The Everyone Meyer Lemon and Mandarin Hand Soap contains aloe, which not only moisturizes but also soothes skin. Shea butter is another ingredient to keep an eye out for, as it’s excellent at restoring moisture to your skin without leaving your hands feeling greasy.
Check the natural hand soap’s product label for any added ingredients that provide a benefit to your skin. For example, the ECOS Earth Friendly Products Hand Soap, 17-Ounces includes vitamin E, grapefruit seed extract and lemongrass oil that are full of nutrients and powerful antioxidants. Other soaps contain bataua fruit oil, which does a great job of improving the elasticity of your skin.
Finish your search for the best natural hand soap by opting for a brand with a pleasant scent. There are hand soaps that have a citrus smell, as well as soaps that give off a floral aroma, like lavender or rose. Vanilla is another popular scent that never goes out of style.
The Natural Hand Soap Buying Guide
- Only 5% of the population actually washes their hands for the right length of time. Experts recommend washing hands for a total of 20 seconds each time. Children who can’t yet count to 20 can sing the song “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” while they rub the soap over their fingers and hands.
- It’s good practice to use a paper towel to dry your hands after washing and then use that paper towel to turn off the water. This way you won’t recontaminate your hands.
- Although natural hand soaps are free of harsh chemicals, they may still contain ingredients that are harmful if swallowed. Always supervise young children when they use soap to clean their hands.
- Your hand soap can actually be used to complete many tasks in addition to cleaning your hands. You can mix the soap with water and spray it on the underside of your plant leaves to prevent pest infestations, pour a little over a stuck zipper to loosen it up and coat a sewing needle so that it is easier to poke through your fabric. You can even spray your car tires with a mixture of soap and water to detect a leak. If you spot any bubbling, that’s where you have a leak.
- Look at the price per ounce when comparing natural hand soaps. The Everyone Meyer Lemon and Mandarin Hand Soap is one of the more affordable chemical-free hand soaps on the market.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide