Betheaces Mess Free Water Drawing Mat
Last updated date: March 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Gift you should buy.
Update as March 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Gifts for a detailed review of all the top toddler gifts.
This mess-free toy is ideal for parents and toddlers. All that is needed to draw on the mat is a water-filled pen. The large mat can be used on the floor, on a table or even outside.
In our analysis, the Betheaces Betheaces Mess Free Water Drawing Mat placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Reusable Doodle Drawing Mat: Made of high-quality polyester, no Ink, no mess, non-toxic, no pollution. The back of the mat is made of water-resistant nylon. Safe enough for kids. Fill the pen with clean water and draw on the mat. The marks will magically disappear after 3-10 minutes (depending on the temperature and airflow), kids can draw on the mat again and again. Drawing Mat Size: 34.5 x 22.5 inches. Enables your kids to paint on the desk or floor or grass with their friends together. Can be folded to a compact size, portable for indoor-outdoor, and travel. Note: Loosen the head of the pen in a clockwise direction and tighten the head of the pen in a counterclockwise direction. (You can also refer to the instructions on the pen). Safe Toddler Toys: Never make a mess, clean, and safe for babies and children. Don’t need extra cleaning. The back of the mat is water-resistant nylon material, no worry about wetting the floor. Environmental Protection, no ink, no paint. Birthday Christmas Gift: Not only a toy but also a communicative link between you and baby. Let your kids doodle freely with their friends and parents to share their happiness. Inspire your kid’s creativity and imagination, exercise hand-eye coordination & color perception ability. The best choice for kids Birthday gift stocking stuffers or Christmas gift. Kids Toys: Betheaces strongly stands behind each item it designs and sells. Ensure the complete safety of our toys. Each product we sell has passed a rigorous testing and certification process before landing at your door.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Gifts
Toddlers have exciting and busy lives. Every day feels like an adventure, where they get to explore something fun and new. Getting a gift for your toddler is a good way to help them learn new skills, explore their imagination and unleash their creativity.
The best kinds of toddler toys are ones that are open-ended can be used in multiple games. Toddlers have wild imaginations and love using toys in different ways. A flexible and multi-purpose toy offers them the ability to incorporate the toy in different ways into their play. For example, a mop and broom set is a fun way to imitate mom or dad as they clean, but they can also be used as pretend swords during an epic battle between two knights. A musical keyboard mat is fun to play songs on with their feet, but they can also use it to have dancing competitions with their siblings and family.
Be sure to look at whether the toddler gift you’re choosing will grow with them. For example, will they still show interest in the toy a year from now or is it something they will only be able to play with for a couple of months? Toddlers grow quickly and so do their interests, so see whether the gift will appeal to them as their interests change.
The Toddler Gift Buying Guide
- Many toddlers have very strong opinions about what they like and don’t like, even if those things change frequently. It’s important to encourage their interests with your toddler gifts so they can learn new skills and gain confidence in their abilities. For example, if you have a toddler who loves to color, consider getting them a large doodle mat that uses water-filled markers. This way, they have a new artistic medium to try out and explore.
- A big part of toddler life involves imaginative play. Toddlers love coming up with different scenarios, acting in them and involving their toys in them. A classic sit-and-spin toy is a fun way for toddlers to practice their balance, but they can also use it to pretend they are sitting in a spaceship and exploring alien planets. They can also pretend it’s a rollercoaster ride in their favorite park. Prompting kids with suggestions about their imaginative play can help them learn new ideas and create new stories. For example, you can ask questions like, “Where is your spaceship going?” or “Do you like this ride?”
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide