Belmint Heated Foldable Massage Chair
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Massage Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Massage Chair you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Massage Chair for a detailed review of all the top massage chairs.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Belmint Heated Foldable Massage Chair placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy Sitting in Heaven with Belmint Folding Massage Chair The world’s first Shiatsu folding massage chair! Different Intensity Levels for the Perfect Body Massage The Belmint folding massage chair offers a professional masseuse for your neck, upper and lower back + vibration in a sturdy and solid chair. Inspired by Belmint’s engineers with the utmost commitment to offer massage solution for tired, achy, and overworked muscles, this chair massager provides an unconditional relief through compression and percussion that leaves you refreshed and renewed after a hard day. The right side armrest features a control panel where you can adjust the intensity level that meets your relaxing desires. Need to get the knots out, reduce tension and stress compiled in your neck and back, the Belmint Shiatsu Massage Chair is the way to go! Fully Adjustable to Relax in Paradise The ergonomic design of this fantastic massage chair allows you to sit and unwind for hours. The neck massage level and back massage area are fully adjustable, and the fabric is soft and breathable to maintain your body temp cool and on point. Sit in this chair, set the intensity level, turn the heat function and let the kneading rollers work on your muscles while watching TV. Foldable and Portable for Travelling When you’re heading for an overseas flight or road trips, carry this chair with you to help alleviate discomfort after travelling. It’s sturdy and durable, and safe for everyone to use
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Massage Chairs
When you want to alleviate stress or ease the pain of aching muscles in the comfort of your home, there’s nothing more convenient than a massage chair, which mimics the motions and techniques of a massage therapist. There are tons of massage chair styles to consider, from poufy recliners with built-in vibration features to futuristic-looking options outfitted with dozens of massaging features.
How do massage chairs work? The products have evolved substantially since their invention in the late 1940s, from the usage of a crank-wheel system to move massage rollers to the addition of electricity-controlled rollers that automatically power the massage wheels.
The earliest electric models used 1D systems that dragged rollers up and down a person’s back, but modern models offer 3D systems, with modes and rollers that press into your muscles. Some chairs now also have compact air bags or cells that inflate to apply pressure to your arms, legs and feet. Other common features include vibration, Bluetooth capabilities, and heated seats and backrests. But all are controlled by some sort of computer-assisted system via a remote that allows you to adjust the settings to your liking.
Like shopping for other types of furniture, choosing a massage chair for your home depends on your needs and style preferences. Do you want a massage chair that looks like a massage chair? Or would you prefer one that’s disguised as a recliner and blends in with the other furniture in your home?
Other things to consider include: price (chairs that have simple vibrating massage modes are more affordable than ones with multiple rollers and air bag massagers), the amount of space you have (some can be over 70 inches long when reclined), and what you plan to use it for. When considering the latter point, if you’re just looking for a TV or reading chair — rather than a muscle pain- or stress-relieving device — a less-complex, more affordable model may do.
The Massage Chair Buying Guide
- Swedish and shiatsu are two massage therapy techniques commonly used in the chairs. Shiatsu aims to release tension in specific pressure points on the body using pressing, rotating and sweeping movements. And the goal of the Swedish variety is to improve circulation using kneading motions and gliding strokes.
- Some massage chairs arrive in multiple shipping boxes, so make sure you know how many will be arriving to ensure you have all of your parts.
- Before purchasing a massage chair, consider the height of those who will be using it and the product’s capacity. For example, some chairs aren’t designed to be used by individuals over 5 feet 10 inches tall, while others can accommodate those up to 6.5 feet tall.
- Where you plan to keep your chair is another factor to consider before purchasing. The products vary greatly in size and weight, ranging from 45 pounds to over 160 pounds, so consider a lighter option if you plan to move it around frequently.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide