Belmint 3-Mode Massaging Foot Spa
Last updated date: February 22, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Spas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Spa you should buy.
Update as February 22, 2023:
Checkout Kick Back And Relax With The Best Foot Spa for a detailed review of all the top foot spas.
Pamper your tired and achy feet at the end of a long day with this foot spa. With the unit, you get to set the temperature, as well as turn on the bubbles or the rotating callus remover feature. You can even set the timer and let the six built-in massage rollers go to work.
In our analysis of 184 expert reviews, the Belmint 3-Mode Massaging Foot Spa placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PROFESSIONAL FOOT SPA – Equipped with 6 powered massage rollers, heat mode, bubbles, and a rotating callus remover. This soaking tub can deliver a personal, luxurious spa therapy session at the comfort of your home. EASY TO USE: Our foot massager features three different modes that can be easily adjusted on the LCD screen and provide special functions from heating to bubbles, to improve blood circulation, relieve fatigue, and soften your skin. Operate our foot massager at the press of the button and choose what you need in seconds. TIMER & TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Set your timer from 10 to 60 minutes for a relaxing massage experience. Water temperature can be adjusted from 95°F to 118°F (35℃ to 48℃). PRO TIP: you can pour some essential oil for an enhanced experience! DRAINPIPE & HANDLE Our foot spa features a sleek design handle for easy carry, store, and use at any place you need. With plenty of space for your feet, you can soak your ankles and relax without feeling confined. When your spa is done, drain the bucket then cover with the lid for dust-free storage.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Foot Spas
A foot spa might seem like a luxurious indulgence, but it can actually be a thoughtful, soothing gift for yourself or someone you care about. Foot spas allow you to soak, heat and massage your feet, which offers numerous benefits to not only the comfort of your tootsies but also your overall wellbeing.
Most foot spas provide some form of massage and reflexology. Using a foot spa will undoubtedly uplift your mood. And of course, it feels amazing to boot.
If you are on your feet all day, a warm, bubble foot soak is an amazing way to relax and rejuvenate tired, aching, swollen feet and ankles.
Resting your feet in a heated spa shortly before bedtime could help you fall asleep more quickly and enjoy an improved night’s rest.
Many foot spas also offer infrared technology, which is another health-boosting feature. Infrared therapy is used in many applications and provides numerous benefits.
Foot spas are a safe, natural, non-invasive, painless way to treat yourself.
The Foot Spa Buying Guide
- Be sure to choose a foot spa that is easy to clean and maintain. You should empty and dry the tub after every use, as leaving water or moisture in the spa could lead to mold, bacteria or other hazardous issues. Cleaning the spa with mild soap such as dish soap and warm water after each use is advised. You might wish to follow up with disinfectant as well, particularly if you share the foot spa with family members.
- Consider where you will store and use your foot spa. Make sure that it is portable, especially if you plan to fill it in one room and carry or roll it to another. The size should be roomy enough for you to spread out your toes and relax, but not so massive that it is difficult for you to fill, move or put away when you’re finished.
- A heating option might seem like an added luxury, but don’t skimp on this feature. Even if you pour nice, warm water into the foot spa, it could become uncomfortably tepid while you soak your feet. You will come to appreciate a foot spa that heats and maintains a balmy temperature throughout your treatment.
- Some spas include a bubbling feature. The oxygenated water not only provides even more soothing enjoyment, but the bubbles can also help improve your body’s circulation and might even boost your metabolism.
- Nubby rollers or raised, textured areas in a foot spa can make for an amazing DIY foot massage experience. However, if your tootsies are particularly ticklish or sensitive, it might prove to be too much. If you’re not sure, consider a foot spa that has removable massage attachments just in case.
- Consider foot spas with other optional attachments if they would be useful to you. For instance, some spas offer four accessories, such as a pumice stone and a brush attachment. If you are a fan of at-home pedicure treatments, these extras could make this the ideal choice for you.
- After enjoying a calming evening soak, pat your feet dry (don’t forget to dry between your toes!) and follow up with lotion. Slip into a pair of soft socks and go to bed to enjoy softer feet in the morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide