Bedsure Satin White Pillowcases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
Editor's Note October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top white pillowcases.
In our analysis, the Bedsure Bedsure Satin White Pillowcases, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. 100% POLYESTER SATIN: Satin pillow cover utilizes 100% polyester satin to provide resilient feel with a distinctive and lustrous appearance - High quality satin is more sturdy and durable than silk pillowcases, which need professional cares - Luxury satin pillowcase provides smooth and soft feeling to ensure your tight sleep with stain resistant. BEAUTIFUL HAIR TRICKS: Bedsure Satin Pillowcase creates less friction of your beautiful curly hairstyle and reduces hair breakage than sleeping on cotton pillowcases - Will NOT absorb moisture to help retain your shiny hair, perfect for curly hair - Silky and smooth satin pillowcases protect your hair to keep tangle and frizz free. FACIAL BEAUTY MYSTERY: Satin pillow cases for skin provide a perfect slip and smooth texture to protect your skin against the facial sleep lines that could become deep wrinkles - Maintain your skin soft and moisturized to beautify your face - Sleep on a satin pillow case can reduce friction to protect your eyelashes from creasing and stay healthier. EXCLUSIVE USER FEELING: Envelope closure end design prevents your pillows escaping from pillowcase during your sweet dream - No zipper with easy on and off design to bring you a unique and pleasant experience - Care instruction: turn the satin pillow case inside out, place inside a mesh laundry bag, and wash with a mild detergent. WHAT YOU CAN GET: Available in Bedsure Satin Pillowcases Set of 2, Pillow Covers with Envelope Closure, Queen Size 20"x30", Pure White.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Pillowcases
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
The White Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. When you do this, you’ll see that the NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack is the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide