Bedsure Microfiber Sherpa Blanket
Last updated date: February 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sherpa Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sherpa Blanket you should buy.
Update as February 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sherpa Blanket for a detailed review of all the top sherpa blankets.
This blanket features Sherpa on one side and soft, colorful polyester on the other. The material is wrinkle-resistant, so it stays attractive even after you've washed it. If you're looking for a blanket you can use decoratively even when you aren't cuddling up in it, this one is a good option.
In our analysis, the Bedsure Bedsure Microfiber Sherpa Blanket placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. Versatile Usage Scenarios: Surround Yourself With Bedsure Flannel Fleece Blankets While Watching Tv Series With A Mug Of Hot Chocolate On Couch, Especially On Chilly Nights - As A Perfect Companion While Having A Comfy Nap In Your Work With Our Super Cozy Blanket - A Must-Have For Camping Or Picnic In Humid Weather While Enjoying Happy Hours. Sensational Blanket Benefits: Throw Fleece Blanket For Bed Measured By 50"X60" Is Perfect For Homeowners With Sophisticated Tastes In Decoration Home - The Fabulous Color Revives This Blanket With An Elegant Appearance To Complement Your Room A Chic Feeling - Protect Your Luxury Bed And Couch From Dirt And Stain To Keep Them Fresh And Clean. Versatile Usage Scenarios: Snuggling On Your Couch And Bed With Bedsure Plush And Warm Sherpa Fleece Blankets To Enjoy Your Family Happy Hours While Watching Favorite Tv Shows - Perfect For Indoor And Outdoor Use To Provide Consecutive Warmth In Chilly Weather, Especially For Camping And Picnic. Premium Microfiber Selection: Soft Blanket Utilizes 100% Microfiber Fabric All Layers To Last For Long Use And Provides Fade Resistance Better Than Others Like Cotton Blanket - Microfiber Blanket Is Not Tend To Bunch With Time Like Cotton Which Has Little Elasticity To Keep Its Shape - Save Your Time With Quick Drying And Wrinkle Resistant Blanket. What You Can Get: Available In Flannel Fleece Blanket Throw Size 50" X 60".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sherpa Blankets
Long ago, staying warm during the cold winter months required animal skins — usually the skin of sheep, known as shearling. A shearling’s skin has suede material on one side and soft wool on the other.
But today’s man-made fabrics can accomplish the same results without using animals. Sherpa fabric is made from polyester, acrylic or cotton and manufactured in a way that makes it very similar to shearling skin. Sherpa, named for wool-lined clothing worn by Nepal’s Sherpa population, is often combined with other fabrics to create a warm, soft inner lining and a tough, weather-resistant outer shell.
Sherpa blankets follow the same basic premise of a sheepskin blanket: One side is a smooth, suede-like material while the other side looks and feels like sheep’s wool. The material is perfect for throw blankets to use in your living room or bedroom because one side is attractive and suede-like while the other side is soft and cozy.
And there are plenty of blankets that play on the Sherpa design. You’ll find some made mostly from polyester that offer the softness you expect from a Sherpa throw while having a more uniform look on both sides. It all comes down to personal preference.
The Sherpa Blanket Buying Guide
- The quality of blankets is often measured in GSM. This stands for grams per square meter, referring to the amount of fiber used in the manufacturing of the blanket. The higher the GSM count, the thicker and warmer it will be.
- Sherpa blankets come in a variety of sizes. If you’re looking for a throw to use while watching TV at night, one that’s 50 inches to 65 inches in length and width should do. But for a king-size bed, you’ll need one nearly double that size if you want it to stretch the full length and width of your mattress. Blankets designed to be used on a bed are typically labeled for the bed size that they fit.
- Machine washability can vary from one blanket to another. While most of them will let you wash with cold water and tumble dry, for best results, hang your throw to dry after washing it.
- If you plan to wash and dry your blanket, shrinking can be a problem. Look for a blanket that’s shrink-resistant.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide