Beard Guyz Skin Moisturizing Beard Growth Serum
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beard Growth Serums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beard Growth Serum you should buy.
Update as December 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beard Growth Serum for a detailed review of all the top beard growth serums.
Beard Guyz’ remarkable beard serum contains Grotein 20 and quinoa seed extract, along with antioxidants provided by mulberry, sage and ginger extracts. It'll encourage hair growth while making sure your beard looks and smells appealingly fresh.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Beard Guyz Skin Moisturizing Beard Growth Serum placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Looking to start a beard? Need help filling in patchy areas? Our revolutionary Beard Serum with Grotein 20™ was created to kick off your beard-growing journey. Experience a sensational blend of ingredients that helps revitalize stubborn follicles and keeps skin moisturized. Mulberry, Sage and Ginger Extracts have anti-oxidant properties and work to promote healthy hair growth, and a splash of Quinoa Seed Extract helps your beard and skin feel silky smooth. Beard Serum with Grotein 20™ has the same amazing fragrance as our Daily Wash 35, Beard Oil 25 and other core Beard Guyz products. Directions: After washing and towel drying your face or beard, apply 3-5 drops of Beard Guyz Beard Serum with Grotein 20™ to your fingertips. Rub your fingertips together and massage the serum into desired growth areas for 20-30 seconds. Allow area to dry completely without touching. May be applied twice a day. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with warm water immediately. Keep away from heat or open flames.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beard Growth Serums
Beard serums are designed to encourage the growth of hair follicles while keeping beards soft, lush, and manageable. These products often include nourishing, blood-circulating ingredients that condition both hair and skin and help facial hair appear at its best. Most men see results after a few weeks of use.
Some beard serums include minoxidil, which goes by the brand name Rogaine. This is a chemical that falls in the category of vasodilators, and increases blood flow to capillaries in hair follicles. While Rogaine is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use as a hair-loss treatment, it is not generally recommended for use on facial hair. Of course, people still use it for this purpose.
Other beard serums have all-natural ingredients. You’ll often find a blend of oils, including coconut, grapeseed, jojoba, argan and others, which may address specific problems such as itching and dryness. Still, you’ll want to check the ingredients if you suffer from any allergies.
Beard serums are just one of a number of products you can use to make your facial hair longer and fuller. Other products, like oils, conditioners, beard growth sprays, shampoos and pills you can take orally, are also available. Some are topical, while others — like pills and drops — work from the inside out. These are less messy, but you should check with a healthcare professional before getting started to be sure they’re right for you.
The Beard Growth Serum Buying Guide
- Look for beard growth serum products that have money-back guarantees and hold on to the receipts. Not all products work on everyone, so you’ll want to be prepared.
- If you are concerned about minoxidil, you should know that Rogaine is approved by the FDA and has been clinically proven to regrow hair. It can have an unpleasant smell, though, and results vary by individual.
- Be sure to completely rinse off the beard serum after you’ve applied it and it has dried.
- Some beard serums can be applied twice a day, in the morning and before bed.
- To use beard growth serum, you have to first wash your face and beard well. Then, pat everything dry with a clean towel.
- Always shake up the serum so the ingredients get thoroughly mixed, then pour the instructed amount into your palms. Massage the serum into your beard using a circular motion in the area that you want to encourage growth. Cover the area evenly and make sure that the patches are coated.
- You will have to wait about 10 minutes or so (read the label to see how long) until the serum dries. Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water and your regular facial cleanser.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide