Bean Envy Handheld Milk Frother with Stand
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Coffee you should buy.
Update as October 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Coffee for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for coffee.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Bean Envy Handheld Milk Frother with Stand placed 10th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TRANSPORT YOURSELF TO YOUR FAVORITE CAFÉ EVERY MORNING: Bean Envy’s Electric Milk Frother delivers you rich, creamy froth just like the professional baristas. Whether you’re entertaining friends or family, frothing foam for your favorite beverage, or sending as a gift to loved ones, we guarantee our Milk Frother will deliver creamy, thick, velvety froth every time. FAST FROTHING WITH A VARIETY OF FUNCTIONS: This battery-operated frother is portable and perfect for the home, office, or traveling. The Bean Envy Milk Frother’s robust motor is powerful enough (19,000rpm) to froth your desired foam in as fast as 15 seconds. Not only does this Milk Frother create creamy, perfect froth, it also can be used to mix hot or cold drinks, blend your favorite cocktail, or even whip eggs. BUILT TO LAST: Not all Milk Frothers are created equal. Bean Envy’s electric handheld Milk Frother wand is made with 304 rust-resistant stainless steel, a powerful 19,000 rpm motor that produces very little noise, and a stand that will not break or bend when moved around the kitchen. ELEGANT ERGONOMICS: The silicone rubber handle is comfortable in your hand. By positioning the operating button on the top, your hand will be in an ergonomically desirable position. Your hand and wrist will thank you. A beautifully designed, easy to store stainless steel stand looks elegant in any kitchen. WORRY FREE PURCHASE: We at Bean Envy stand behind our products with our Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Coffee
You can spend a small fortune drinking gourmet beverages at cafés, particularly if you make it a daily habit. There are plenty of ways to make coffee, tea, hot cocoa and other tasty beverages at home, but getting that heated, frothy foam on top traditionally has required turning to the professionals.
Now there’s an alternative. A milk frother will let you make delicious café-inspired beverages in the comfort of your home. All you’ll need is some milk and a couple of extra minutes and you’ll be on your way. But there are different options when it comes to frothers, so it’s important to choose the one that fits your own preferences.
If you’re adding your foam to hot drinks like coffee, you’ll likely find it worth buying a frother that also heats the milk. All you’ll need to do is pour, press a button and wait. You can also buy a handheld frother that you either use on milk you heat separately or on cold milk. One great thing about a handheld frother is that some of them can also be used to mix items like smoothies and milkshakes.
Before you buy, stop and consider how you’ll be using your frother on a daily basis. With so many options available, you can easily find the best one to meet your needs.
The Milk Frother For Coffee Buying Guide
- If you’re frothing milk, it’s important to stick to whole milk for best results. Ideally, your milk should have a fat content of more than 3%.
- Non-dairy options have become increasingly popular in recent years, but they don’t froth as well as dairy-based milk. This is because non-dairy milk has a lower protein content.
- If you’re using a frother that doesn’t heat the milk to the correct temperature on its own, you’ll need to pay close attention to the heat level of the milk you’re working with. Heat cold milk to temperatures between 130 and 149 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Overheating will destroy the nutrients in the milk.
- Some frothers can be fairly noisy. If this is an issue, look for a frother that offers quieter operation.
- Time to steam and froth is also a factor. Many frothers promise results in just a couple of minutes. On a busy morning, every minute can count.
- You also likely won’t have an excess of time to clean your frother. If you run the dishwasher every day, a dishwasher-safe frother can be very convenient.
- Frothers that heat up your milk can be a safety hazard if you forget to turn them off. Look for one with automatic shutoff for peace of mind after you leave the house each day.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide