BCnmviku Dry And Liquid Shot Glasses, 10-Piece
Last updated date: April 27, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shot Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shot Glass you should buy.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the BCnmviku BCnmviku Dry And Liquid Shot Glasses, 10-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shot Glasses for a detailed review of all the top shot glasses.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
BCnmviku Shot Glasses precisely measures dry and liquid ingredients for balanced recipes and delicious beverages.STURDY AND DURABLE. Permanent markings on the glass and will never fade or wear off. Measuring and transporting smaller amounts And, its weighted base helps reduce tipping for even less mess. Whether whipping up breakfast, making a cake recipe, mixing up a pitcher of margaritas or other cocktail recipes, the heavy weight glass allows a clear view of the contents for more control and accuracy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shot Glasses
A good set of shot glasses is a necessary addition to any liquor cabinet. Whether you use them only when you entertain or you just want to liven up your evenings at home, you can find the perfect set to suit your needs. You can buy one glass, dozens of glasses and everything in between.
But before you buy a shot glass, it’s important to know the features that are important. A shot is typically 1.5 ounces of liquor or liqueur, so shot glasses are fairly small in size, as you likely already know. But some shot glasses are slightly larger to allow you to enjoy an oversized shot if you prefer.
There are various types of shot glasses. The standard design has a short, fatter build, but there are also tall shot glasses that hold the same amount of liquid in a narrower design. Shot glasses go even shorter and wider with a pony shot glass, which is a great option for beginners. They do hold less liquid, though. There are also cheater and fluted styles, which vary from the others only in design. Cheater styles have a thicker, heavier base, and fluted shot glasses have a wider mouth and narrower base.
DWYM Fun Fact
Jell-O shots are a classic party favorite, seen on college campuses and at parties across the country. To make them, you’ll need one 3-ounce box of your favorite flavor of gelatin for every 10 2-ounce shots. Although vodka is the most popular liquor for Jell-O shots, you can use any type of alcohol you want and even get creative with flavors. A Tequila Sunrise Jell-O Shot, for instance, mixes orange juice, cherry Jell-O and Tequila, while a Gin and Tonic Jell-O Shot pulls together lime Jell-O, tonic water and gin. There are even flavored vodkas that can help you come up with your own combinations to make unique recipes that will wow all your friends.
The Shot Glass Buying Guide
- Shot glasses are so small, it’s not as likely you’ll knock it over often. But as the drinks start flowing, people can tend to get a little clumsy. Look for a thicker glass that can withstand being dropped. A sturdy base will keep it from tipping over.
- Most shot glasses are dishwasher-safe. However, if you opt for a fancier version made of a material like crystal, be aware that you may have to hand wash it.
- If Jell-O shots are more your style, you can buy disposable shot cups that even come with lids. These also come in handy for storing food samples and condiments.
- Glass can be risky around surfaces like concrete. For poolside gatherings, a plastic shot cup might be a better material.
- Novelty shot glasses make for a nice conversation piece. If you entertain regularly, that could be a fun addition to your home bar.
- Shot glasses come in various sets. Chances are, you won’t just buy one. You can buy them in pairs or sets of dozens. The latter may be a good option if you regularly host large groups of people.
- Although shots are meant to be 1.5 ounces, most people simply fill the glass to a certain point and drink. You can buy shot glasses in larger sizes to make those drinks a little more substantial.