BBTO Circulatory Easy Clean Facial Cupping Set, 7-Piece
Last updated date: March 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Cupping Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Cupping Set you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Facial Cupping Set for a detailed review of all the top facial cupping sets.
Constructed from a high-quality silicone, this facial cupping set is both durable and easy to keep clean. The set includes six cups in varying sizes and an exfoliating brush. It takes using these cups for just 15 minutes a day to see results, so it won't add much time to your daily beauty regimen.
In our analysis, the BBTO BBTO Circulatory Easy Clean Facial Cupping Set, 7-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Facial cups kit: this facial cupping set includes 6 cups (different sizes) for your face, neck and nasolabial fold; Besides, you will receive an exfoliating facial brush which can be applied daily for deep cleaning and the package will keep it all nice and tidy. Good material: the facial cupping kit is made of soft, flexible and safe silicone cups, they are made of quality silicone; These cups are easy to clean, not easily broken, and even easy to carry. Improves blood circulation: silicone facial cupping can lift up your skin, make your fine lines smooth again; Silicone cupping massage increases blood flow as suction is applied, which will help redefine your facial silhouette. Care your skin: based on the theory of Chinese acupuncture, the cupping massage cup helps care your skin; To see better results, use consistently with your favorite skin care product (oil, moisturizer, serum) for at least 4-6 weeks, 10-15 minutes daily. Simple and convenience: with strong suction, these cups are easy to absorb without falling off; Simple to use, this cupping massage kit is a good helper for self-massage at home.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Cupping Sets
Blood circulation is good for your organs, so it stands to reason that it would also be good for your skin, the largest organ in your body. You can spend countless dollars on cleansers and moisturizers, but often the science goes a little deeper. In some cases, what you need to do is stimulate blood flow.
In recent years, one popular way of doing that is through a procedure called cupping. Used by estheticians and other experts, cupping involves using suction cups to create the pressure necessary to get your blood moving. Similar to body cupping, facial cupping is specifically geared toward improving the appearance and health of your face.
Here’s how it works. Using a small cup, you press the cup to your skin and lift outward. This lifts the skin away from the deeper layers of fascia, boosting blood flow in that part of your face. You can also use these cups on your neck. Some believe that with regular use, cupping can reduce fine lines and give your skin a more youthful appearance.
There are various types of cups, each with its own benefits. Silicone cups are the ones you’ll see most often. They’re versatile and easy to use, especially if you want to be able to maneuver the cup to massage an area. The pliability makes it easier to move them around. But glass cups can be more powerful. You’ll use an attached suction tube to create friction through the glass cup, so you may prefer that method. Plastic cups are popular for their inexpensive, simple design.
Lubricating the skin can make it easier to get the suction you need. Use a lightweight product like coconut oil to both moisturize and provide the ideal surface to work with. Some cupping sets come with a pad that makes it easy to spread the oil over your skin.
It takes some practice to use the cups to get a good suction that lasts. It might help to try cupping on one area of your face and get comfortable with it before doing your entire face and neck.
The Facial Cupping Set Buying Guide
- It’s important to know in advance that cupping tends to leave cup marks behind. You may have a bruise in the shape of the cup for several days afterward. This is believed to be an indicator of where there is cellular waste buildup beneath the skin. As the marks disappear, your body is said to be processing that waste buildup. Whatever the reason, you may want to plan your first cupping session when you don’t have an important event coming up. This will give you time to determine whether the process will leave marks that can’t be covered with makeup.
- Cupping isn’t something you’ll do on a daily basis. You need to give your skin time to recover between sessions.
- Before cupping, first clean and exfoliate your skin. Some cupping sets come with an exfoliating brush to help with this.
- Your cupping set will gather dirt and dead skin while you use it. Make sure you clean them thoroughly between uses to get the best results.
- Some cupping sets have more suction than others. You’ll want to go for the one that has more intense suction to avoid having to work extra hard to get results.
- It’s important to keep the cup moving during your cupping session. Staying in one place too long can cause excessive bruising.
- For your first session or two, use light suction until you see what the results are.
- If you have vein, capillary or blood clotting issues, you’ll want to check with your medical professional before getting started with cupping.
- Those who are new to cupping may prefer a set of cups that has instructions included. You can find directions, including instructional videos, online if yours doesn’t come with it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide