Barossa Design Waffle Weave Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Shower Curtain for a detailed review of all the top .
Constructed using a waffle-weave and featuring a diamond patter, this shower curtain is more high-end. It has a more luxurious feel to it, even though the price tag remains affordable for most. The fabric is fade resistant and can be washed in a machine using the cold water cycle.
In our analysis of 102 expert reviews, the Barossa Design Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain placed 14th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Touches like a cotton feel, heavyweight fabric with 230 GSM (gram per square meter) means very heavy duty, crafted with premium fabric ensures long-last use and durability. Elegant and upscale look easy to update bathroom decor theme.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Your shower curtain is one of the easiest ways to add your own personal style to an apartment or a new home. Even if you’re not ready or able to do a full-on renovation, you can completely change the look of your bathroom by swapping in a fresh, colorful shower curtain in a style and pattern that matches your style.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the width and height of the area your curtain will cover to ensure you’re shopping for the right dimensions.
You’ll also want to consider how you’ll hang your curtain: with hooks, with the pre-sewn holes at the top, something else entirely? And do you already have a shower curtain rod? If so, which style and size? Some shower curtains come with hooks, though you may want to go hunting for hooks on your own to get the exact material and style you’re going for.
Since your shower curtain lives in your bathroom, you’ll also want to look for a water-resistant material that dries quickly to help prevent mold and mildew.
The Buying Guide
- Although many shower curtains follow similar sizing guidelines, you’ll find some are slightly longer than others. Measuring your own tub or shower area can help you get the right curtain for your bathroom.
- You’ll quickly notice that there are a variety of design options. You can choose solids in a variety of colors, subtle patterns like stripes or a bold, fun design like a mountain or beach scene.
- You may want to purchase a shower curtain liner in addition to your shower curtain. It depends on your personal preference and the material of your shower curtain.
- Most shower curtains are machine washable, so if that’s a priority for you, be sure to check out the washing instructions before making your purchase.
- Another important feature found in many shower curtains is a weighted hem at the bottom. This holds the curtain in place while you’re showering.
- Is privacy a factor? If so, look for thicker material that won’t be as transparent or bold designs that will obscure visibility.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide