Baby Bliss 6-Layer Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack
Last updated date: July 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Washcloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Washcloth you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muslin Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top muslin washcloths.
You'll get a few handy extras when you go with this muslin washcloth set. In addition to the 10 washcloths, the set includes a convenient organza storage bag and a mesh laundry bag. The washcloths are premium made and designed to be reused countless times.
In our analysis, the Baby Bliss Baby Bliss 6-Layer Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A VELVETY TOUCH ON YOUR BABY’S SKIN! We are offering you a Money Saver pack of 10 white infant washcloths from 100% natural muslin, to provide your little angel with all softness he deserves. Velvety- soft, smooth, and ULTRA absorbent, these deluxe baby washcloths are perfect for the delicate skin of your newborn baby, toddler or your sensitive complexion cleaning and makeup removal! INVEST IN A PREMIUM MUSLIN WASHCLOTHS SET! Made from top quality natural muslin cotton, with stitched borders for increased durability, these 10 infant wipes are generously sized 26*26 cm, for your convenience. Machine washable and reusable again and again, they will come out of countless wash cycles fresh like brand new. With each of our Muslin Baby Washcloths we are offering you a high-quality Laundry Bag, for washing! TRAVEL-FRIENDLY & MUTLIPURPOSE! Store your infant/toddler muslin wipes in the Organza Carry Bag and let them follow you on your travels, trips, holidays and all your out and about! Use them as your baby drooling or teething wipes, bath time infant washcloths or make them the centerpiece of your own daily skin care kit. Toss them into your handbag, purse or luggage & enjoy their silky touch wherever you are! OFFER AN UNFORGETTABLE BABY SHOWER GIFT! Whether you’re looking for a gender reveal gift on your best friend’s baby shower party or a thoughtful baby birthday gift, look no further! Eye-catching, durable, eco-friendly & easy to care for, BabyBliss natural muslin cotton washcloths make the ultimate gifting idea. Offer them to a loved expectant mom or to a parent of a toddler boy or girl and put a wide smile on their face! 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We want to give you and your baby the very best and this is why we strive to provide you with the finest quality products and the best service, So if for any reason you are not 100% happy with our muslin washcloths, we promise to refund your money in full with no questions asked! Just let us know and we would be more than happy to make things right immediately.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Washcloths
When choosing a set of washcloths for your family, you want to go with a fabric that’s breathable and 100% natural. Eco-friendly muslin fits these requirements perfectly. Of course, it’s also helpful that muslin is easy to care for and typically has an affordable price tag.
As you browse the available muslin washcloth sets, check to make sure that no chemicals were added to the fabric. You only want to put washcloths that are bleach and dye-free up against your skin. This is especially true if you’re using the set for a baby, as babies are born with sensitive skin.
Check that the muslin washcloths are lightweight, yet super absorbent. A six-layer design that measures 10.6 inches by 10.6 inches is ideal, as it can serve multiple purposes. You can use the washcloth during bath time, to aid in diaper changes, to clean up baby slobber and to wipe away sweat during a workout.
Determine whether you’d like an all-white muslin washcloth set, which complements any bathroom or nursery theme, or one with a bit more style. You can purchase a set in different colors, as well as a set with prints for babies and toddlers.
Consider going with a muslin washcloth set that has a little something extra. For example, there are sets that include organza storage bags, mesh laundry bags and even a complimentary guide to caring for baby’s skin.
The Muslin Washcloth Buying Guide
- While most muslin washcloths, you still want to check the product label before cleaning them for the first time. Some manufacturers recommend washing the washcloths separately to avoid staining. They also list 86 degrees Fahrenheit as the optimal washing temperature.
- Never add bleach to the wash when cleaning muslin washcloths that are not solid white. You could damage the original color or the print.
- If your washcloth set doesn’t come with a small mesh laundry bag, you may wish to use one. This keeps the washcloths from becoming damaged, should they come in contact with a zipper or button.
- Consider purchasing a muslin washcloth set to gift at a baby shower. There are plenty of all-white sets, as well as sets with gender-neutral prints.
- When viewing the price of a muslin washcloth set, you’ll need to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price of the set. Then you’ll know how much you’re paying per washcloth. The PPOGOO Multipurpose Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack comes out as the most affordable, while the LifeTree Muslin Bamboo Washcloth, 6-Pack cost a bit more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide