B. Toys BPA-Free Blocks Toy For 6-Month-Old Girls
Last updated date: June 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For 6-Month-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For 6-Month-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toys For 6-Month-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top toys for 6-month-old girls.
Babies will love squeezing these hand-sculpted, textured blocks and listening to the squeaks they make. These toys for 6-month-old girls encourage hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. The blocks come in a reusable bag for easy cleanup.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the B. Toys BPA-Free Blocks Toy For 6-Month-Old Girls placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A true classic baby toy. Super soft blocks for toddlers and babies with beautiful colors. 10 hand-sculpted toy blocks. Stack them up, up, up. All the way to the top. Squeezy, squeaky. Chewable blocks, perfect for Lil’ nibblers. Beautiful reusable bag. 100% recycled fabric, put it all away at the end of the day. Encourage early learning. Teaching colors, numbers, hand-eye coordination and more. Trustworthy. Battat is a family-owned company that has been established in 1897.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For 6-Month-Old Girls
Six-month-old girls are growing and changing by the day. Look for toys for six-month-old girls that help them to learn new skills and advance their developmental milestones.
Babies this age are learning to recognize faces and love looking at their own faces in the mirror. They enjoy interacting with adults and other children because it’s a way for them to understand more about emotions and reactions. This helps babies learn about empathy.
Opt for toys for six-month-old girls which encourage socialization or make playing with others more fun. For example, an interactive book is a great choice because adults can read the book to the child while they enjoy the pictures and sounds.
Many six-month-old girls are able to roll over in both directions. Some are also learning to sit up on their own without any support. Toys that hold their attention will encourage them to work on their sitting skills. For example, a set of blocks is fun to play with while sitting, as babies can try holding them in their hands, stacking them or knocking them over.
The Toy For 6-Month-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Six-month-old girls learn through their senses, and one way they do that is to put objects in their mouths. Ensure that the toys your child is playing with are safe for them to explore in that way, and are not small enough to become choking hazards. Toys made from safe plastic materials are a good choice at this age because they can be easily washed with soap and water to ensure they are safe for babies to mouth.
- Many parents prefer toys that will grow with their child and interest them for several months or years. A musical table is a great option if you want a toy babies can play with as they grow. At six months old, babies can sit next to the table and enjoy pushing the buttons. As they grow older, they can lean on the table to stand and play with the interactive elements.
- Six-month-old babies are learning to transfer toys from one hand to the other. In order to encourage this motor skill, look for toys with several pieces, such as a play picnic basket. Babies can practice holding each picnic item, moving it around, and placing it in the basket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide