AWAYTR Silk & Polyester Fabric Square Head Scarfs, 4-Piece
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Head Scarves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Head Scarf you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Head Scarf for a detailed review of all the top head scarves.
This head scarf feels silky smooth on your head. These satin-like scarves measure 23.6 inches by 23.6 inches and can be folded to wear as a bandana. Each order has four different patterns, so you can always have your favorite on hand.
In our analysis, the AWAYTR AWAYTR Silk & Polyester Fabric Square Head Scarfs, 4-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MATERIAL: 45% silk + 55% polyester. Premium quality fabric is breathable and skin-friendly. 4 pieces hair scarves in one package. SIZE: 23.6 x 23.6 inches/60cm x 60cm square headscarf. Smooth and shiny. Square bandana, classy neckerchief for women. MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR: The unique and fashion hair bandanas can be used as neck scarf, head scarf, hair scarf, shawls, hair band, wear with hair scrunchies, wear with hair tie. This light and comfortable square is suitable for matching uniforms like flight attendants, bank staff, subway attendants, etc. SUITABLE ACCASION: This large square scarf features colorful print on satin background. Perfect for matching any outfits in the daily life, party, wedding, travelling, ceremonies and cool evening.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Head Scarves
Before buying a new headscarf, you should consider a few things: most importantly, how you’ll be wearing it. There are countless styles and ways to wrap your headscarf to pull off so many versatile looks.
This is where size matters because, the longer the scarf, the more you can wrap it into the style you’d like. However, smaller or shorter scarves can be easier to work with if you’re a new to wearing these gorgeous accessories.
The next consideration is material; smooth and silky scarves can keep your hair in place while sleeping, perfect for locs or braids. These scarves won’t pull on your hair or create uncomfortable or unsightly bumps or tangles. Jersey fabric is a good choice for daytime wear. Jersey is the same material most t-shirts are made from, so these are often lightweight and breathable. Another perk of a jersey head scarf is that it’s absorbent, meaning that the scarf will wick summer sweat away.
The final thing to consider when buying a new head scarf is color and pattern. Many head scarves come in solid colors, which are generally easier to match with clothes you already have in your closet.
If you want a true wardrobe staple, go for a black head scarf that can be worn with virtually anything. For a pop of fun, think about adding a patterned scarf to your rotation. Ensure you have enough neutral or solid outfits, so you’re not clashing with your scarf.
The Head Scarf Buying Guide
- Wearing a silk head scarf to bed can protect your hair from breakage.
- To ensure the scarf will fit well, measure your head using a tape measure.
- Tie the scarf at the nape of your neck to create a cute new headband.
- Try using your headscarf as a neck scarf to add another element to an outfit.
- There are endless tutorials online showing how to tie scarves and wrap head scarves; YouTube can be an especially helpful resource for learning new techniques.
- Long scarves may be easier to wrap into turban styles, while square scarves are fabulous for bandana-like looks.
- Match your makeup to your head scarf for a seriously pulled-together look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide