Atrilly Anti Snoring Adjustable Chin Strap
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Snoring Chin Straps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Snoring Chin Strap you should buy.
The Atrilly anti-snoring adjustable chin strap is made with soft neoprene, which is eco-friendly and hypoallergenic. The Velcro strap can be adjusted to fit your individual face shape. In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Atrilly Atrilly Anti Snoring Adjustable Chin Strap placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Snoring Chin Strap for a detailed review of all the top snoring chin straps.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Our anti snoring chin straps is made of soft eco-friendly, hypoallergenic neoprene with no BPA, The edges of stop snoring chin straps are well-covered, provides smooth and won’t scratch or irritate face skin. It won’t squeeze or itch you face and won’t be left any strap impressions when you wake up in the morning. This anti snoring chin strap that is designed to adapt itself to your individual face shape, the top strap offers an adjustable soft Velcro that can be tailored to your sleep needs, with side openings designed for comfortable ears. Easy to manage the tension strength of the anti snoring chin straps by tightening or loosening the Velcro strap. It helps to keep airway open by holding your chin firmly in place and keeping your mouth closed which allows more oxygen into the lung, effectively stop tooth grinding, dry mouth, and snoring!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Snoring Chin Straps
Heavy snoring is a common genetic trait that becomes more prevalent as you age. In fact, about 50% of people snore at some point in their lives. The biggest issue most habitual snorers face? The harsh sounds disrupt the slumber of their partner (or roommate), particularly if he or she is a light sleeper. Enter: the anti-snoring chin strap, an affordable device that wraps over the head and supports the chin to keep your mouth closed while your sleep.
By keeping users’ jaws shut while they sleep, snoring chin straps stop air from traveling to and from the throat, minimizing the vibration of tissues that cause snorers to make loud, disruptive sounds. Since the device closes your mouth while you sleep — helping you breathe through your nose — it is best for those who want to alleviate mouth-based snoring.
Typically made from a flexible fabric or synthetic rubber like neoprene, snoring chin straps can vary in size (some brands offer small, regular and large options) and ability to adjust to your individual head shape. But the alterations in design are minimal. The portable, one-piece device is often equipped with an adjustable Velcro strap that is fastened on the top of your head and has holes for your ears.
One of the biggest benefits to snoring chin straps is that they are non-invasive, in comparison to other anti-snoring products that must be worn inside your mouth, such as the tongue stabilizing device, which is designed to hold your tongue forward, or the mandibular advancement device, which is designed to advance the jaw forward.
This minimizes issues such as tooth pain and jaw discomfort and makes them ideal for those who wear dentures. The devices, which typically come in solid, basic colors like black, red and blue, are also easy to clean (many are made of machine-washable fabric) and require minimal maintenance. Similar to the size of a headband, it also takes up zero space and is a convenient, compact product to throw in an overnight bag.
If used properly, a snoring chin strap may help you avoid a sleep divorce, when couples decide to sleep in separate beds or bedrooms. Sweet dreams!
DWYM Fun Fact
- Snoring is the sound that results from when air flows past relaxed tissues in your throat as you breathe during sleep, causing the tissues to vibrate.
- About 40 percent of adult men and 24 percent of women are habitual snorers. Men over the age 70 become less likely to snore.
- Peak levels of snoring register at between 50 to 90 decibels. In comparison, a lawnmower is about 90 decibels and a chainsaw is about 100 decibels.
- Sleep disruption is enhanced at higher altitude, particularly at 13,200 feet or greater, due to lower oxygen levels and accompanying changes in respiration.
- Pets snore, too. The Hallmark Channel’s “American Rescue Dog Show,” the first of its kind to showcase the talents of rescue dogs, has a Best in Snoring category. The show’s 2020 winner in the category was Faith, a pit bull mix who snores with her eyes open. Faith won $5,000, which was donated to the charity I Stand with My Pack.
The Snoring Chin Strap Buying Guide
- Invest in a snoring chin strap constructed from lightweight, flexible fabric to ensure you’ll be comfortable wearing it to sleep nightly. Correct adjustment and fitting is important to achieve positive results with the product.
- Review the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning instructions, but avoid putting the device in the dryer to prevent shrinkage.
- Keep in mind that there are many other factors that can influence snoring, including but not limited to a person’s mouth anatomy, alcohol consumption, nasal issues and sleep position. You are more likely to snore if you are male and/or overweight. Sleeping on your back, which increases gravity’s effect on the throat and airway, also results in louder snoring.
- Since it helps users breathe through their noses, the snoring chin strap is a better option for those who don’t suffer from blocked nasal packages due to a cold or allergies.