Athletico Diamond Trail Padded Ski Bag
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ski Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ski Bag you should buy.
Update as April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ski Bag for a detailed review of all the top ski bags.
Your gear is safe from the elements when you go with this high-quality ski bag. It's constructed from a 600-denier water resistant polyester and equipped with padding throughout. There's also a wrap-around zipper to make putting your gear in and out of the bag a breeze.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Athletico Diamond Trail Padded Ski Bag placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LIGHTWEIGHT & IDEAL for Air Travel, Weekend Trips, and Roof Racks Before you head up the mountain for another run, make sure you keep all your important ski gear close at hand with a versatile Athletico Diamond Trail Padded Ski Bag **Update lengths for best fit; Available in two different sizes: - For Skis up to 185 cm - 75 x 7 x 7" [192 x 18 x 17 cm] - For Skis up to 170 cm - 70 x 7 x 7" [177 x 18 x 17 cm] Skiing is one of the most fun and popular winter sports in the world. But as anyone on the slopes can tell you, there is some very essential gear you need to keep close before you move from the greens to the blacks. That’s why you need the Athletico Diamond Trail Padded Ski Bag designed to keep all your most important ski equipment dry and within arm’s reach. Tough, Water-resistant and Ready for the Snow Crafted with premium water-resistant polyester, our versatile ski bag features a full length wrap-around zipper to easily slide your skis or other gear such as ski poles, goggles, pants, and jacket. Other features include a padded handle for easy carrying. The ski travel bag fits most skis up to 185 cm or 170 cm (available in two sizes) If you’re looking to stay safe on the mountain and keep your essential ski equipment dry and organized, then get the only bag made specifically for skis and ski gear—the Athletico Diamond Trail Padded Ski Bag. Athletico offers the highest quality products-- with the best material and smartest features for your upcoming adventure
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ski Bags
When it’s time to head to the slopes, you’ll likely be loaded down with equipment. There are your skis and poles, along with any smaller items you need to carry, like lift tickets, sunglasses and a little cash to buy a cup of hot cocoa. Even before you’re ready to ski, though, you’ll need a way to contain and protect your skis as you carry them from home to your location.
A good ski bag, first and foremost, keeps your skis safe inside. Some provide 360-degree padding, which is especially important if you’re going to be checking them at the airport. This padding will ensure your skis don’t get scratched up or, worse, break while being transported. But if you’re traveling by car, you may find that padding isn’t as important as other features.
Before you start shopping for a ski bag, measure the length of your skis. Most ski bags advertise their capacity in centimeters, so you’ll have to know this measurement. If you have smaller skis, you’ll need a bag designed to fit that size. Keep in mind that you’ll also need to squeeze your ski poles in, and if you hope to store items like your jacket, sunglasses, goggles or a helmet inside, you may need to shop around for an option that can accommodate.
The Ski Bag Buying Guide
- When you head to the slopes, you’ll likely have more than your skis and poles. Some ski bags have handy pockets for storing items like glasses and your lift ticket. If you think you might remove your jacket or ski pants before heading back to the resort, look for a ski bag that has a little extra wiggle room for those.
- Your skis and poles will likely be wet when your day is over. Make sure you remove them as soon as you can and let the bag dry out. Some bags are vented to avoid moisture getting trapped inside to help keep mold risks to a minimum.
- Ski bags can be bulky and cumbersome. It may help to choose one with long handles that can be used to carry the skis on your shoulder. If you’ll be transporting them for a sizable distance, choose a bag that has a padded shoulder strap, ideally with Velcro that binds the two straps together on your shoulder while you walk.
- When you aren’t skiing, you’ll need to store your bag. Look for one that easily folds down to save space during storage.
- A bag with a zipper that runs the full length of the ski bag can make it easy to load and unload your skis.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide