Ashler Home Deco Faux Rabbit Fur Living Room Rug, 5 x 7-Foot
Last updated date: March 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room Rugs, 5 x 7-Feet and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room Rug, 5 x 7-Foot you should buy.
Update as March 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Living Room Rugs, 5 x 7-Foot for a detailed review of all the top living room rugs, 5 x 7-feet.
Made from top-grade faux rabbit fur, this rug will give you a soft, plush walking surface, perfect for covering your hardwood or tile floors. The best thing about this rug is that the pile packs in plenty of durability, ensuring you’ll get the same soft feel, even after years of regular wear. Choose from a variety of light pastels, neutral tones and black and white to find the look that best complements your living space.
In our analysis, the Ashler Home Deco Ashler Home Deco Faux Rabbit Fur Living Room Rug, 5 x 7-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER SOFT&PLUSH FAUX FUR: Feel the softness with your feet! Our top-grade thick faux rabbit fur area rug features a dense and super soft pile with ultra plushness. Our mats are guaranteed to provide you with the best skin-feel and soothe the tiredness for your feet. FIRST AND LAST THING YOUR FEET TOUCH: It’s time to treat yourself with a top-grade area rug that doesn’t harden after usage. This soft and fluffy area rug will be the first and last thing your feet will touch when you bath, sleep or climb on and off your couch. PREMIUM BOTTOM DESIGN: Ashler always puts our customers’ experience and safety in the first place. We featured a non-slip leather-like bottom on the back surface of our mats, making it super soft sleek and will not slip away from the place, it can be featured on your floor, on your couch, as a floor mat and as a runner. EASY CARE AND CLEANING: Clean the rug with just a damp cloth, and dry flat. Please don’t soak in water, not applicable for wash machine or dryer, frequent vacuum cleaning recommended. IMPROVEMENT ON YOUR HOME DECOR: Plentiful color and size selections are available for your home decor improvements. Our designers assorted color carefully to add an elegant vibe to your home, whichever style your home decor is, you can always find the best match in our bath mat selections.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room Rugs, 5 X 7-Feet
A living room tends to be one of the most popular rooms of any home. It can serve as a gathering spot for your family, whether you’re watching TV or letting your little one play. But in recent years, wood flooring has become the go-to option for living rooms, and the affordability and quality of engineered wood have made it an even more appealing alternative to carpeting.
But there’s one major problem with those attractive wood floors. Padding across a hardwood floor in your bare feet can be less than comfortable, especially during those chilly winter months. If you have pets or small children, the lack of cushioning makes for an uncomfortable sleeping and playing spot for those favorite family members.
That’s where the right area rug can make a huge difference. You’ll keep the modern look of neat hardwood floors while creating a soft, cushy area for walking and living on. Rugs also soften a space, potentially complementing other aspects of your décor. A 5-by-7-foot rug is great for filling a large, empty space in your living room or for putting beneath your coffee table. You can even buy smaller rugs in matching patterns and colors to cover other areas of the room.
But as you start to look for the best living room rug for your space, you’ll quickly notice there’s an overwhelming amount of choices. That starts with the sizes, colors and patterns, but you’ll also need to choose the type of weave. Machine-made rugs can give you affordability and durability, but hand-knotted rugs give you that durability with a soft, plush build. There are also tufted, hooked and flat-woven rugs to help you find the right look, feel and price for you.
Before you buy a rug, look into the care instructions. Some rugs can be tossed into the washer, while others can only be spot cleaned. If you have a spill, you’ll also want to make sure the rug has a backing that will protect the floor beneath.
The Living Room Rug, 5 X 7-Foot Buying Guide
- Measuring for a rug can be challenging. You can use a measuring tape to get the dimensions of the desired area, but you might get better results by marking of the edges of your planned rug with painter’s tape. This will give you an idea of where the rug will actually be and provide more accurate measurements than trying to hold the measuring tape in place on both ends.
- As convenient as vacuuming your rug can be, it can damage the sensitive fibers of some rugs. Using your vacuum’s attachments to do the job can help preserve your rug’s longevity.
- Rugs with nonskid undersides can keep your little ones safe. If yours doesn’t come with one, you can buy pads that will hold your rug in place while children and pets run over it.
- Rugs can tend to get wear in certain spots. By occasionally rotating your rug, you can prevent one area from fading or showing signs of wear earlier than the rest of the rug.
- You can easily find rugs that match your décor, but consider whether this choice will give you a long-term solution. You might eventually want to change up your furnishings and accents, and a more neutral-toned rug will give you a little more flexibility than one that’s chosen specifically to match the way your living room looks today.
- Consider how much traffic your rug will experience. Some rugs are great for sleep spaces for your pets but will show signs of wear as foot traffic moves over it day after day, month after month. Those who entertain regularly or have a houseful of children might want to opt for something that’s designed to absorb all that wear without showing it.
- Rug comfort is all about the pile. If you want the type of rug your feet sink into, look for one that’s high pile. The downside of these rugs, though, is that some can shed or flatten as you use them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide