Artisans Village 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks, 50-Pack
Last updated date: June 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Breathable Face Masks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Breathable Face Mask you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Breathable Face Mask for a detailed review of all the top breathable face masks.
These masks provide superior filtration protection. They are comfortable and snug, and fully cover the nose and mouth. The masks are designed to be gentle on the skin to eliminate irritation.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Artisans Village 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks, 50-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPERIOR PROTECTION: Our face masks act as a filter for smoke, droplets, dirt, dust, and powder. The 3-ply design, ensures you breathe easily and safely in any environment. COMFORTABLE & SNUG: These disposable masks are designed to be lightweight and breathable. The face masks will ensure full coverage of your nose and mouth, while the soft elastic ear loops will not cause discomfort or irritation. SOFT & RELIABLE: The face masks have reliable ear loops that don't break easily and don't need to be frequently adjusted. A flexible nose bar at the bridge of the nose helps comfortably fit the mask to your face. SKIN FRIENDLY: The face masks are gentle on the skin and feel comfortable and easy to put on and take off. They are disposable so you don’t have to worry about washing or storing them.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Breathable Face Masks
Whether you have to wear a face mask to work every day or just want to have some on hand for running errands, it’s important to get face masks that are breathable, comfortable and effective.
The most important feature to look for in a face mask is the fit. If it doesn’t fit your face properly, it’s unlikely that it will do its intended job of keeping germs from reaching your mouth and nose — or stopping the spread to others. Look for a breathable face mask that fits your face snugly. If there are gaps around the edges of the face mask, this can decrease its filtration effectiveness by more than 60%.
In addition to the fit, pay attention to the kind of material the breathable face mask is made from. The best option is to go with a mask that has double layers of different types of material, such as a heavyweight cotton combined with a lightweight cotton. If the mask is only made from a single layer of lightweight cotton, it will not be as effective at preventing germs. Where possible, look for tightly bound fabric, such as a cotton with a 600-thread count.
The Breathable Face Mask Buying Guide
- Comfort is key. If the breathable face mask irritates your nose or ears, you could end up touching your face often, which can further spread germs and defeat the purpose of the mask. Check the shape and style of the face mask to ensure it will be comfortable for you. For example, if you wear glasses, you might need a mask with a higher nose bridge so that you can tuck it under your specs. This helps to keep your glasses from getting fogged up.
- If your ears are sensitive, look for face masks that can be tied around the head as opposed to looped around the ears.
- Breathable face masks are available in different quantities. Consider how many you need. For example, you can find them in singles or packs of multiples.
- While they are a necessary functional item, breathable face masks can also be used to express your fashion sense. Consider whether you want a plain neutral like black, white or gray, or if you want to showcase your style with a pattered mask.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide