Aquaphor Shea Butter & Jojoba Oil Lip Repair Sticks, 2-Piece
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aquaphor and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aquaphor you should buy.
Update as January 25, 2023:
Checkout The Best Aquaphor for a detailed review of all the top aquaphor.
In our analysis, the Aquaphor Aquaphor Shea Butter & Jojoba Oil Lip Repair Sticks, 2-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dermatologist Recommended: Aquaphor is the #1 dermatologist recommended lip care brand. Relieves and Soothes: Aquaphor Lip Repair Stick is clinically proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips. Nourishing Formula: This lip repair balm is formulated with a special combination of nourishing vitamins, moisturizers, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Oil. Free Of: Aquaphor lip balm for chapped lips is fragrance free and paraben free, and helps prevent dryness for long-lasting moisture. Lip balm pack includes two (2) 0.17 ounce sticks of Aquaphor Lip Repair Lip Balm.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aquaphor
If you suffer from dry, cracked skin, then you know how painful and irritating it can be. The flaking and itching can be constant, keeping you up and night or distracting you from work during the day. Not only that, but dry skin can look unsightly too, with a greyish appearance that doesn’t look healthy or rejuvenated. If you want to heal your dry skin, Aquaphor is an excellent brand to choose.
Aquaphor is a healing ointment brand that is designed specially for dry, cracked skin. It is recommended by dermatologists and has a unique formula that leaves your skin looking and feeling healthy. How does it do that? The cream creates a protective barrier on the skin to stop moisture loss from happening. The barrier lets in oxygen to enhance healing of the skin but doesn’t let any moisture out. This creates the ideal healing environment, giving your skin a fighting chance.
Aquaphor is made with only a small number of ingredients which are all designed for those who have sensitive skin. It doesn’t contain any fragrances, preservatives or dyes, so it won’t irritate the skin at all. It contains moisturizing ingredients such as petrolatum, panthenol, glycerin, and lanolin alcohol.
Aquaphor has a number of different products, so it can difficult to know which one to choose. Start by narrowing down the skin issue you’re experiencing to determine which product you need. For example, if you have minor cuts and burns, then you may need a different Aquaphor product than if you have cracked skin on your heels.
The Aquaphor Buying Guide
- Are your lashes and eyebrows dry and brittle, breaking off easily? Aquaphor isn’t just for your skin – it can actually be used on your lashes and eyebrows as well. Apply a small amount to your lashes and eyebrows as part of your daily skincare routine to help them regain moisture and become stronger. Keep in mind that Aquaphor doesn’t help the lashes and brows grow, it just strengthens and moisturizes them. Be extra careful when applying any type of product around your eyes and wash it off immediately if it causes any irritation to the eyes.
- Can you use Aquaphor as a daily moisturizer? Not exactly. The brand doesn’t add moisture to the skin – it keeps existing moisture there instead of letting it evaporate. If you want to add extra moisture to the skin, then apply your daily moisturizer and apply a thin layer of Aquaphor on top of that. It will ensure that your moisturizing products don’t evaporate so they can hydrate your skin.
- If you have very oily skin, you may find that certain products tend to make your skin break out. Aquaphor creates a protective barrier on your skin to keep moisture in, so if you sweat a lot or have oil on your skin, it will prevent it from evaporating into the air. In some people, this can cause breakouts. Be sure to test out different types and amounts of Aquaphor to see whether it will work for your skin.
- If you suffer from chapped lips, Aquaphor can help you heal them. Apply a very thick layer of Aquaphor to the lips before bed (or when you won’t be doing any eating and talking for several hours) and then wipe it off in the morning. Doing this for a few days will help heal your chapped lips.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide