APEMAN Long-Lasting Battery Portable DVD Player, 7.5-Inch
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout Listen To Your Favorite Songs Anywhere With The Best Portable DVD Player for a detailed review of all the top .
This portable DVD player comes with a 3-1 cable, so you can play your movie on your home TV screen. There are three ways to charge this player. You can use the built-in rechargeable battery, the car charger or the AC power adapter. Each charge lasts a total of five hours.
In our analysis of 74 expert reviews, the APEMAN Long-Lasting Battery Portable DVD Player, 7.5-Inch placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
APEMAN portable DVD Player PV760 has a small size and light weight which allows you to bring it anywhere anytime. Get one and indulge in your leisure and enjoyment of watching film and playing game!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Home DVD players may have largely been traded in for streaming, but portable DVD players are hotter than ever. For a couple of dollars a day, you can get a DVD from Redbox and keep kids entertained for hours on a long trip. But portable DVD players aren’t just for kids. They come in handy on long flights or when you’re a passenger on any trip, no matter how old you are.
If you haven’t bought a new portable DVD player in a while, you may be surprised how far they’ve come. They’re no longer limited to the basic fold-up screen with marginal quality and a cheap build. Today’s portable players have HD-quality screens that swivel for more flexible viewing. Some even have screens that are designed to protect your eyesight while you watch.
With portable electronics, battery life is always a consideration. You can get as much as five hours out of a full charge with some portable DVD players, which can cover a large part of even a full-day trip. In addition to that, some DVD players come with car chargers that will keep the device going long after your battery has fully depleted.
In addition to car chargers, portable DVD players have an array of accessories that come with them. There will, of course, be an A/C wall charger, but some also come with carrying cases to make it easy to load it up and take it along with you. Some DVD players also come with earbuds, but you may want to shop for those separately to choose the pair that fit your own preferences.
Memory may be something you don’t think about until you start using your DVD player. Some devices will remember where you were on your movie or TV show last, while others will start back at the beginning every time you start them up. If you plan to make a lot of stops while you’re watching, you’ll be glad you chose one with memory later.
The Buying Guide
- No matter how powerful a DVD player is, it won’t matter if you have a lackluster screen. Look for a DVD player that packs an HD screen with 1280 X 800 resolution. Other portable DVD players have decent HD screens, with 800 X 480 resolution.
- You’ll never get the big-screen experience with a portable DVD player, but you don’t have to settle for the smallest screen, either. Some players have a larger-than-average screen for a portable unit, at 17.5 inches. Others offer just 11.5 inches.
- Gamers should consider a portable DVD player that also operates as both a DVD player and a gaming console.
- Modern DVD players don’t just flip up. They also swivel around to help you find the perfect position. The DBPOWER Rechargeable Portable DVD Player swivels a full 270 degrees. Others can also flip 180 degrees.
- Portable DVD players often spend hours away from a power source. It’s important to look for a player that has the longevity you need. A model that can last for six hours on a full charge is an excellent buy. With the DBPOWER Rechargeable Portable DVD Player, 12-Inch, you’ll get five hours of battery life.
- You’ll probably be using headphones while listening to a portable DVD player. But on the off chance you need sound, you should look for one that has strong audio. This is rare in a portable DVD player, but you can find it with certain rechargeable models, which have rich, crisp audio.
- Most DVD players will come with at least a wall charger, but there are some extras that may come in handy. For example, some models come with a case to help with carrying your DVD player around. The case may even have handles.
- A remote control can also help, especially if you’re mounting your DVD player on the back of a seat. The DBPOWER Rechargeable Portable DVD Player, 12-Inch comes with a remote.
- Some portable DVD players grant you access to 180 retro games that you can download to get you started.
- A feature you don’t miss until you don’t have it is the break-point memory function. This feature remembers where you were when you stopped watching a movie or listening to a song, picking back up again in that same spot.
- You may be surprised at how affordable portable DVD players are. You’re sure to find one that fits your family’s budget, with ease.
- Compatibility is also a consideration. Look for a model that is compatible with a wide variety of formats, including all CDs and DVDs, regardless of their region code. Perhaps you’d like to get support for USB and SD cards or a variety of file formats, including MPEG, AVI, VOB, XVID, MP3 and WMA.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide