Aothpher Bath Grip Handle Rail
Last updated date: March 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Rails and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Rail you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bath Rail for a detailed review of all the top bath rails.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Aothpher Bath Grip Handle Rail placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At Aothpher, we are a professional team that's committed to providing high-quality bathroom accessories. Our team is fond of designing different bathroom accessores, so as to meet our customer different demand. At here, you will found a series bathroom accessories to match your bathroom. Every product will be carefully checked to ensure the quality in a good condition. Meeting customer's satisfaction is what we're always want to do
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Rails
Safety is top priority, even within your own home. In fact, most accidental falls happen at home. To protect themselves, older adults will often install a handrail in various areas of the house, giving them a way to retain balance while standing.
But you don’t have to be an older adult to get the benefits of a handrail. A handrail can help prevent injury, especially if you ever have mobility issues. You may someday have surgery, for instance, and rails around the house will become very useful.
Before you install a handrail, though, you’ll need to read up on how to use one. Handrails are meant to provide balance, not to hold your entire weight for long periods of time, so you’ll need to do part of the work, as well. Still, many handrails are tested to withstand hundreds of pounds of weight, so once installed properly, you can trust that the handrail will hold.
Installation is a big consideration, though. You’ll typically need a drill, as well as screws. Your handrail should come with at least the necessary mounts, but also look to see if screws will be provided. If not, you may have to take a trip to the hardware store to have some on hand on the day you want to install it.
The Bath Rail Buying Guide
- If you’re installing a handrail in your bathroom, consider the level of moisture it will be exposed to on a daily basis. Look for one made of stainless steel to ensure rust resistance.
- Bath rails aren’t limited to bathroom areas. You can install them anywhere in your home where you feel like you might need help with balance. That could be next to your favorite chair or your bed, for instance.
- There are a variety of directions you can orient your rail. Consider installing it vertically or diagonally rather than sticking with the standard horizontal orientation.
- If you’ve seen clinical-looking handrails installed in hospitals and nursing homes, you may not realize the variety of designs that exist out there. Many feature ornamental trim, and still others come in a variety of finishes.
- Rust can be a real problem for any metal installed in a bathroom. Look for stainless steel to get the most out of your purchase.
- Installation with rails can be fairly complicated. It’s important to make sure it’s done correctly so you’ll have the confidence you need that it will hold up under your weight. Consider a commercial installer if you aren’t comfortable doing it yourself.
- Since installation is a must, you should check that you have all the hardware you need before setting up your new handrail.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide