ANRABESS Women’s Long Batwing Turtleneck Sweater
Last updated date: March 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Turtleneck Sweaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Turtleneck Sweater you should buy.
Editor's Note April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Turtleneck Sweater for a detailed review of all the top women's turtleneck sweaters.
Turn heads in this unique turtleneck with an asymmetrical hem and batwing sleeves. It’s a great oversized sweater that works well with fitted jeans, pants or leggings. The sweater needs to be hand washed and steam ironed.
In our analysis, the ANRABESS ANRABESS Women's Long Batwing Turtleneck Sweater placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
30% nylon. Size：XS=US (4-6), S=US(4-8), M=US(10-14), L=US(16-20), XL=US(18-22), if between size,Long torso choose size up. you can dry clean to shrink a bit for more fit or choose XS. Design: Turtle cowl neck, long batwing sleeve, high low asymmetric hem, solid color, tunic top sweater, knitwear casual style, oversized sweater. Occasion: Suitable for Autumn Winter and Spring. Simple solid pattern,this sweater can be worn alone, as well as goes well with coat, jacket, skirt, jeans and leggings. Material: The asymmetric hem sweater made of 50% viscose 30% nylon and 20% PBT, chunky sweater, casual comfy pullovers, ANRABESS high quality sweaters. Washing Instruction: Hand wash recommended. Steam Iron.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Turtleneck Sweaters
While women’s turtleneck sweaters were all the rage in the 1980s and 1990s, they are still a staple in many closets today. A turtleneck is a versatile piece that can be worn casually for running errands or can create a high-fashion look when worn under a dress or paired with high-wasted pants.
Many people think of turtlenecks as warm and cozy sweaters worn just in the winter months. While they certainly help to create a snug feel, turtlenecks are also great seasonal transitional wear that you can break out in the fall and spring months. Consider wearing a light women’s turtleneck under a sleeveless dress on a cool spring day or pair a turtleneck with a light jacket for dreary fall weather.
One of the most important elements to consider when buying a women’s turtleneck sweater is looking at the fit. A loose-fitting turtleneck creates a boxy silhouette, while a form-fitted turtleneck looks sleek and classic. Both aesthetics work well in modern fashion if you pair them with the right pieces and accessories.
The Women's Turtleneck Sweater Buying Guide
- Take a look at the material the women’s turtleneck sweater is made out of to ensure it is comfortable and durable. You don’t want to get anything that will be itchy or that will start pilling. Nylon, acrylic, cotton and polyester are good options. These will not make you too warm or uncomfortable, and will last through years of daily wear.
- Consider whether you want a casual, flowy women’s turtleneck sweater or one that hugs your curves. If you’re looking to layer pieces over the sweater, then you’ll want to go with a tighter fit. A flowy turtleneck is best worn on its own with form-fitting pants, jeans or leggings.
- Women’s turtleneck sweaters are available in dozens of colors. Having neutrals like black, brown, navy blue and beige make it easy to pair the turtleneck with many other outfits. However, if you want your turtleneck sweater to be the focal point of your outfit, opt for a bold color like red, pink, yellow, orange, or purple.
- If you prefer clothes that are easy to take care of, go with a women’s turtleneck sweater that can be machine washed and tumble dried. Keep in mind that some turtlenecks will need to be hand-washed, hung to dry, ironed or steamed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide