Angel Kiss Derma Roller Kit
Last updated date: February 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microneedle Derma Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microneedle Derma Roller you should buy.
Its titanium build and three roller heads makes the Angel Kiss Derma Roller Kit outlast other kits on the market. Since the needles don't rust or dull, you'll get a painless, efficient experience every time you use it. The disinfecting basin also helps you keep the needles clean between uses. In our analysis of 89 expert reviews, the Angel Kiss Angel Kiss Derma Roller Kit placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microneedle Derma Roller for a detailed review of all the top microneedle derma rollers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Are you taking the right steps to care for your skin? Would you love to look incredibly younger? Studies have found that matching a good skin care regimen with a healthy lifestyle is the best way to slow the signs of aging. Why is this considered the #1 Derma Roller by Dermatologists and Beautician ? Derma Roller will be your new favorite skincare tool. It’s like a magic beauty wand , leaving your skin glowing and refreshed like never before. There has never been a better, simpler, and completely natural way. Our Derma Roller kit is 0.25mm and 0.30mm is hands down the best beginner tool for experienced professionals and newbies alike. Why pay spas to kneed our skin when you can do it in the privacy or you own bathroom? You can achieve the same results at home with our Angel Kiss Derma Roller Kit, it takes only a few minutes to clean your face, Simply roll back and forth, gently massaging desired area,roll the derma roller across the affected area.Non-painful, easy, and incredibly effective. Angel Kiss 4 in 1 Titanium microneedle derma roller - Best dermaplaning tool for home use microneeding kit Angel Kiss 4 in 1 Derma Roller Microneedling Kit - Titanium Micro Needle Microdermabrasion Roller Angel Kiss DERMA ROLL containing 3 micro needle roller heads, 1 derma roller handle, 1 storage case. 1200 Titanium needles 0.3mm, 720 titanium needles and 300 titanium needles is 0.25mm ensuring maximum coverage on every roll. Titanium needles are 3-4 times stronger than stainless steel and will last long life than stainless steel needles,most derma roller are made out of stainless steel needles that will dull easier, and do not have replaceable heads. Our Titanium derma roller is easy to use, non-invasive, yet allows for skincare product,VC to seep in deeper for more of an impact for a visibly firmer, smoother, supple, silken skin. There is no bleeding or pain with our derma roller which is why it is recommended for beginners. Angel Kiss Microneedling Derma Roller - The derma roller,a handheld microneedling dermaplaning tool made with hundreds of tiny needles. Angel kiss Dermarolling It's estimated to be 2018’s hottest at-home beauty product and thousands of people use microneedles and get positive results. Premium & Easy & Painless & Effective with Angel Kiss 4 in 1 microneeding kit micro_needle_derma_roller derma roller for face dermaroller for home use Premium Quality Made from the highest quality golden titanium micro needles to ensure you get the best results possible. Titanium needles are 3-4 times stronger than stainless steel and will last longer and will stay sharper than stainless steel needles, preventing injury to your skin. SAFE & EASY & PAINLESS Our non-evasive 0.25 and 0.30mm length is the safest and most effective on the market. Our at home professional microdermabrasion dermaroll instrument can be used on most parts of your body including the head, neck, scalp, under eye, lips, abdomen, hands, arms and more. Use vitamin c serum for the best results and Suitable for all skin types SAVE MONEY & TIME Spa appointments are a hassle and meeting with a dermatologists for just 1 day alone is expensive enough! Have peace of mind treating yourself efficiently in your own home in reduced time and cost Angel Kiss 4 in 1 micro needles derma roller is the safest and most appropriate introduction to use at home.non-painful, incredibly effective. how to use your derma roller How to use your derma roller ? Our Microneedling Derma Roller is easy to use! For the best experience, use in combination with Vitamin C Serum to promote healthy looking skin 1.Safety First! Sterilize the roller in an alcohol solution before and after each use 2.Wash your skin and pat dry 3.Roll the Microneedle Derma Roller over the desired area, back and forth, 4-5 times 4.Be careful to apply pressure without puncturing the skin 5.Switch direction and roll back and forth for another 4-5 times 6.After rolling, apply a moisturizer or repairing serum 7.Don't forget to sanitize and store in the provided plastic case 8.For optimal results use 1-2 times a week 9.Replace the roller every 1-2 months if using regularly How to clean your derma micro needle roller ? How to clean your derma micro needle roller ? 1. Rinse roller in warm water. 2. Sanitize with alcohol and let it air dry. 3. After cleaning your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided. Do not use around eyes and on lips. Do not use on acne, open wounds, irritated skin, rash, and inflamed skin. Discontinue if skin is continuously irritated and allergic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microneedle Derma Rollers
You know how your skin looks and feels after you’ve spent some time at the beach. That glow is tough to achieve in the long winter months that follow, though, and unless you live near the beach, your sunbathing days are probably few and far between. To get that glow, many consumers now turn to something called microneedling, which is offered in many spas and skincare practices.
Microneedling involves penetrating the skin with small needles in an effort to stimulate collagen production. The practice is believed to plump up the skin, creating a smoother, more polished look. Those who swear by the treatment say it reduces the appearance of pores and helps fill in wrinkles and scars. Some even say it helps with managing acne.
But you don’t have to pay a fortune to a spa for regular treatments. You can now buy microneedle derma roller kits for self-treatment at home. These rollers are designed so that they don’t require a trained professional to operate, making them effective while still being safe.
To meet those safety requirements, though, you’ll find that the needles in home kits are shorter than the needles used in a spa. Experts have deemed the ultra-fine 0.25mm needles found in most home kits to be safest for home use, but some manufacturers push it to 0.3mm. The deeper the needle can penetrate, the more dramatic the results, so keep that in mind as you shop.
The good thing about shorter needles is that they aren’t as painful as the longer needles found in spas. For best results, go with titanium needles, which last longer and are safer for the skin than stainless steel. You’ll also find titanium needles are stronger, getting you closer to that glow you’re used to getting from your spa treatments. Regardless of material, you’ll need to thoroughly clean your needles after each use to reduce the risk of infection.
DYWM Fun Fact
Although microneedling has evolved over the years, it has been around since the 1950s when doctors realized injuries to the skin increased collagen production, helping improve the skin’s strength and texture. But the practice evolved to the point where it’s very safe, especially in a spa setting. Home derma rollers are built specifically with consumer safety in mind. If the thought of using multiple needles to abrade your skin gives you a case of the creepy-crawlies, though, keep in mind that the needles in derma rollers are finer than a strand of hair. However, if you’re undergoing more intense therapy under a dermatologist’s care, typically you’ll get a numbing cream to help reduce sensation during the process. Microneedling isn’t ideal for everyone. Acne sufferers should avoid microneedling, since the procedure can spread bacteria, potentially worsening breakouts.
The Microneedle Derma Roller Buying Guide
- It can be easy to assume that if a derma roller costs more, it must be more effective. That isn’t necessarily the case. In fact, you’ll find that some of the best derma rollers fall well within your budget. A roller with titanium needles is your best bet, as it will be more effective and last longer.
- The needles puncture your skin slightly, making it more absorbent. Make sure you’re using serums to take advantage of the needle’s effects.
- If you like to keep your derma roller in your purse, tote bag or luggage, consider one that comes with a storage case. This will keep the needles safe while you’re taking it with you on-the-go. Some rollers are lighter weight than others, making them easier to carry around.
- In a spa setting, microneedles can be painful, but the shorter needles used at home don’t bring those same pain levels. You’ll likely experience a slight prickly sensation.
- One issue with microneedles is that they can dull over time. You’ll see less of this with titanium needles, which are built to last. Steel can rust over time, making it more likely you’ll have to replace it after a few weeks.
- When your needles do dull, why buy an entirely new derma roller? Pay attention to whether the derma roller’s head is replaceable to avoid that extra expense. Some rollers even come with multiple replacement heads so you’ll be ready to make the change when you need to.
- For extra assurance when making your purchase, look for one that has a warranty. Some manufacturers will even give you a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- The number of microneedles also can improve the experience. Many home kits have 540 needles, but there are some that increase that to 600, which helps you cover a larger surface area with each movement of the roller. That saves time and reduces the duration of any discomfort the process makes you feel.
- If you feel daunted by the process, some derma rollers come with helpful ebooks that walk you through the process. You can also find useful videos and articles online.
- Microneedle rollers aren’t limited to smoothing your face. Some can be used from head to toe, including on the abdomen and legs. If you’re interested in a tool with that type of versatility, make sure you search for one.
- The design of the handle can come into play after you’ve been using your derma roller for a while. But it’s not just about comfort. An ergonomic handle can also reduce slipping, keeping you safe.
- Another safety feature built into some derma rollers is a disinfecting cup. You can use this to sterilize your needles between uses, which is not only hygienic but can also help reduce the risk of infection.