ANDY STAR Matte Black Wall Mirror, 20×28-Inch
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Mirror you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wall Mirror for a detailed review of all the top wall mirrors.
You'll love this oversized wall mirror, which comes in a sleek black, brushed silver, stunning bronze or rich gold finish. The high-quality stainless steel frame means you won't have to worry about the mirror's durability. Users will also appreciate that floating glass style, which offers a clean look to any space.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the ANDY STAR Matte Black Wall Mirror, 20x28-Inch placed 6th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM MATERIALS: We use five-star hotel level materials to provide solid mirrors to you. While competitors use flimsy and lightweight aluminum , our 20×28” black mirror for bathroom is made of high quality stainless steel frame. It is much more solid and heavy with 18.3 LBS weight. Upgraded no-distortion HD mirror offers a crystal-clear reflection. Durable TSCA certified MDF backboard ensure no harm to human. AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our modern black metal mirror is the perfect addition to various styles and design elements offering a glossy finish. 4mm glass floats in the metal frame surrounded by a thin 1/12″ gap. The rounded corners lend a softness to the design. PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING & EASY TO INSTALL: Every black rounded corner mirror are carefully packed with PE bag, poly foam and master box to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. The black rectangle mirror for wall comes with four pre-installed reinforced D-ring hanging clips. Wall hardware and screws are included to hang it both horizontally or vertically. IDEAL SIZE FOR BATHROOM: 24 x 36 ” is perfect size for for a bathroom. You can hang it horizontally or vertically. Bring our rectangular bathroom mirror to complete your newly constructed or remodeled bathroom. Trust this gorgeous mirror will help to get a lot of compliments. ANDY STAR 100% SATISFACTION: With 20 years production experience, we are confident of every black bathroom mirror you received is thoroughly quality-assured. Full refund or replacement is FULLY GUARANTEED when mirror damaged or defected including distorted on arrival. If you’re not satisfied with our mirrors, please contact us at any time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Mirrors
Wall mirrors are not only functional, but they also add style to a space. You can use them in virtually any room, including an entryway, home gym, bedroom, bathroom, living room or office. As you browse the available models, you’ll want to keep a few key features in mind.
Determine the best size mirror for the space. While you may want to go with a smaller mirror for a hallway, a full-length mirror is best for a bedroom. In the living room, you could hang a medium-sized mirror or combine four small square mirrors in a diamond pattern to add a unique look to the space.
Check the mirror’s frame next. A frame with rounded edges or one with polished edges is ideal if you have small children in the home. Mirrors come frameless, as well as with frames in a variety of finishes. Gold, silver, bronze and black are common colors for wall mirror frames.
Look at the hardware that comes with the wall mirror. You want to make sure you can hang it either vertically or horizontally. Some full-length mirrors also come with a kickstand, so you don’t have to mount them to the wall if you don’t want to.
Consider any extra features that may make one wall mirror stand out from another. For example, there are wall mirrors with shatterproof membranes. If you live in an earthquake-prone area, you may wish to look for this element.
The Wall Mirror Buying Guide
- The easiest and safest way to clean your wall mirror is with white distilled vinegar. Pour 1/4 cup of vinegar and 3/4 cup of water into a spray bottle. Combine the ingredients and squirt over your mirror. Wipe the misted mirror down with a paper towel or lint-free cloth.
- If the mirror is installed in a humid bathroom, you may wish to use a store-bought anti-fog cleaning spray instead. This prevents fog from condensing on the mirror’s surface, so you can use it after a shower or hot bath.
- Don’t forget to consider lighting when selecting a location for your mirror. Whether natural or artificial, you need light to properly see in the mirror.
- When installing a square or rectangular mirror, you may wish to use a level to make sure you’re hanging it straight.
- The price for a wall mirror varies based on size and the materials used to construct the mirror. The EDGEWOOD Parkwood Square Wall Mirror, 11.5×11.5-Inch is one of the more affordable mirrors, while the HBCY Creations Gold Circle Wall Mirror, 16-Inch and the Edenseelake Rectangular Wall Mirror, 2-Pack, 16×20-Inch have a more moderate price tag. You’ll pay the most for the KINGFINE Full Length Wall Mirror, 65-Inch x 22-Inch, as it’s a full-length mirror with multiple installation options.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide