ANDY STAR Decorative Glass Panel Wall Bath Mirror
Last updated date: July 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Mirror you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bath Mirror for a detailed review of all the top bath mirrors.
In addition to a safety backing, the ANDY STAR Bathroom Wall Mirror has a rubber bumper to prevent accidental cuts. The attractive frame is made from stainless steel, which resists rust. The bathroom mirror also has an artist vibe, thanks to the way the glass floats within the frame.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the ANDY STAR Decorative Glass Panel Wall Bath Mirror placed 10th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Design: 22*30-inch, clean modern lines, rectangular,plate glass floating with an 1/12 inch air space and surrounded by a 1 inch depth black metal frame with round corners. An easy way to revamp a space, the mirror has the perfect dimension to add a stylish statement to a hallway, bedroom or living room. You could even place two on adjacent walls for opening up space in any smaller room. Super Quality Wall Mirror: 1/6-Inch thick glass +1/3-Inch MDF backboard+ D ring+PE bag+poly foam+master box, pass a rigorous 10 point drop test at 30’’ height. The thick glass is fortified by MDF backboard to be protected, strong and environment-friendly. EASY TO INSTALL: 4 pre-installed reinforced D-ring hanging clips as well as the wall hardware and screws come with the mirror to hang it both horizontally or vertically. 100% SATISFACTION Ensure: If you meet any problem of the mirror,contact us without hesitate. If some hardware or screws not included in the package, we will send you from our warehouse in USA. If you don’t absolutely love our mirrors,please let us know and will receive a full refund. Product Features: ✅ Measures 22-inches x 30-inches ✅ Large rectangle wall mirror with black metal frame ✅ Glass floating in the frame with 1/12″ gap ✅ Round corners lend a softness to design ✅ Pass 30’’ height drop test with packing ✅ PE bag+polyfoam+master box packing ensure safety delivery ✅ TSCA Title VI compliant MDF board,ensure no harm to human ✅ High quality 4mm thick clear mirror provides a distortion-free reflection ✅ Premium 9mm MDF backboard prevents corrosion in bathroom environments ✅ Four pre-installed D-ring hanging clips for wall mounting included ✅ Can be hung horizontally or vertically ✅ Drywall hooks and screws included
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Mirrors
When it comes to spending time in front of a mirror, a survey shows men in America come in around 4.3 hours weekly with women spending as much as 6.2 hours weekly. This makes sense since individuals often use mirrors to assist with applying makeup, combing and styling hair and even brushing their teeth.
Knowing how important a bathroom mirror is to your routine, it’s a good idea to do your research before buying to make sure you’re getting the right model.
Review how easy or intricate the mirror is to install. Most models use 4 D-ring hangers, while others are a bit more complex. They involve the use of several tools, including a drill. Keep in mind that if the bath mirror is hard to install, it may also be hard to uninstall if you decide to upgrade the mirror later on.
Keep your preferred style in mind. You’ll find bath mirrors come in oval, square and rectangular shapes. If you go with a rectangular mirror, check to see whether it can be mounted vertically, horizontally or both. There are also mirrors with plastic molding, metal frames and even models that tilt.
Look for a bath mirror with a silver-backed glass or one with a solid MDF backboard, as these are designed to handle moist environments. Models without these elements will be prone to rust and corrosion.
Don’t forget to have the safety of yourself and your family in mind as you browse available bath mirrors. If you have small children, a mirror with rounded edges or a rubber rim is a good choice. Some companies use an 8-point safety inspection to ensure their mirror meets important industry standards.
The Bath Mirror Buying Guide
- Some bath mirrors are on the heavier side. It’s a good idea to secure these mirrors with a stud for added safety.
- You’ll want to clean your mirror regularly to prolong its life. To do this, use either a window cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water. All you need is a light mist of your cleaning solution and a flat-weave microfiber cloth to get the mirror clean again. If the mirror has any dirt or grime on it, you can wipe that off with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- Don’t use newspaper to wipe your mirror clean. It could leave behind residue from the newspaper’s ink.
- Style and construction play the biggest role in the pricing of bathroom mirrors. For example, the AmazonBasics Rectangular Bath Mirror is more basic, and therefore more affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the MCS Wall Bath Mirror and the Moen Glenshire Frameless Pivoting Bath Mirror, while the Hamilton Hills Contemporary Brushed Metal Bath Mirror comes in with the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide