ANDY STAR Bathroom Wall Mirror
Last updated date: April 2, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Mirror you should buy.
In addition to a safety backing, the ANDY STAR Bathroom Wall Mirror has a rubber bumper to prevent accidental cuts. The attractive frame is made from stainless steel, which resists rust. The bathroom mirror also has an artist vibe, thanks to the way the glass floats within the frame. In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the ANDY STAR ANDY STAR Bathroom Wall Mirror placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bath Mirror for a detailed review of all the top bath mirrors.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Premium Design: 22*30-inch, clean modern lines, rectangular,plate glass floating with an 1/12 inch air space and surrounded by a 1 inch depth black metal frame with round corners. An easy way to revamp a space, the mirror has the perfect dimension to add a stylish statement to a hallway, bedroom or living room. You could even place two on adjacent walls for opening up space in any smaller room. Super Quality Wall Mirror: 1/6-Inch thick glass +1/3-Inch MDF backboard+ D ring+PE bag+poly foam+master box, pass a rigorous 10 point drop test at 30’’ height. The thick glass is fortified by MDF backboard to be protected, strong and environment-friendly. EASY TO INSTALL: 4 pre-installed reinforced D-ring hanging clips as well as the wall hardware and screws come with the mirror to hang it both horizontally or vertically. 100% SATISFACTION Ensure: If you meet any problem of the mirror,contact us without hesitate. If some hardware or screws not included in the package, we will send you from our warehouse in USA. If you don't absolutely love our mirrors,please let us know and will receive a full refund. Product Features: ✅ Measures 22-inches x 30-inches ✅ Large rectangle wall mirror with black metal frame ✅ Glass floating in the frame with 1/12" gap ✅ Round corners lend a softness to design ✅ Pass 30’’ height drop test with packing ✅ PE bag+polyfoam+master box packing ensure safety delivery ✅ TSCA Title VI compliant MDF board,ensure no harm to human ✅ High quality 4mm thick clear mirror provides a distortion-free reflection ✅ Premium 9mm MDF backboard prevents corrosion in bathroom environments ✅ Four pre-installed D-ring hanging clips for wall mounting included ✅ Can be hung horizontally or vertically ✅ Drywall hooks and screws included
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Mirrors
When it comes to spending time in front of a mirror, a survey shows men in America come in around 4.3 hours weekly with women spending as much as 6.2 hours weekly. This makes sense since individuals often use mirrors to assist with applying makeup, combing and styling hair and even brushing their teeth.
Knowing how important a bathroom mirror is to your routine, it’s a good idea to do your research before buying to make sure you’re getting the right model.
Review how easy or intricate the mirror is to install. Most models use 4 D-ring hangers, while others are a bit more complex. They involve the use of several tools, including a drill. Keep in mind that if the bath mirror is hard to install, it may also be hard to uninstall if you decide to upgrade the mirror later on.
Keep your preferred style in mind. You’ll find bath mirrors come in oval, square and rectangular shapes. If you go with a rectangular mirror, check to see whether it can be mounted vertically, horizontally or both. There are also mirrors with plastic molding, metal frames and even models that tilt.
Look for a bath mirror with a silver-backed glass or one with a solid MDF backboard, as these are designed to handle moist environments. Models without these elements will be prone to rust and corrosion.
Don’t forget to have the safety of yourself and your family in mind as you browse available bath mirrors. If you have small children, a mirror with rounded edges or a rubber rim is a good choice. Some companies use an 8-point safety inspection to ensure their mirror meets important industry standards.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Guinness World Records book lists the largest metal mirror as 72-inches. It was created by the third Earl of Rosse in Ireland back in 1845, however, it was recently restored in 1998. Here are a few more mirror fun facts:
- The earliest known mirrors were made from polished volcanic ash.
- In 1969, Apollo 11 astronauts left a panel on the moon equipped with 100 mirrors.
- If you stare at yourself in a mirror for 10 minutes or longer, you’ll begin to see an illusion.
- Acoustic mirrors don’t just reflect light, they also reflect sound.
The Bath Mirror Buying Guide
- Some bath mirrors are on the heavier side. It’s a good idea to secure these mirrors with a stud for added safety.
- You’ll want to clean your mirror regularly to prolong its life. To do this, use either a window cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water. All you need is a light mist of your cleaning solution and a flat-weave microfiber cloth to get the mirror clean again. If the mirror has any dirt or grime on it, you can wipe that off with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- Don’t use newspaper to wipe your mirror clean. It could leave behind residue from the newspaper’s ink.
- Check for a product warranty or a customer satisfaction guarantee before you purchase a bath mirror. Some companies even offer limited lifetime warranties to protect against defects and to let you know that the quality of the product is a priority.
- Style and construction play the biggest role in the pricing of bathroom mirrors. For example, the Moen Glenshire Pivoting Bathroom Mirror and the MCS Wall Mirror are more basic, and therefore more affordable. You’ll pay more for the Hamilton Hills Contemporary Wall Mirror and the ANDY STAR Bathroom Wall Mirror, which both have recessed glass that appears to be floating within the frame.