Andrew & Sarah Mason Jar Accessory Lid, 4-Pack
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mason Jar Lids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mason Jar Lid you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mason Jar Lid for a detailed review of all the top mason jar lids.
These regular mouth mason jar lids help you turn jars into storage containers, toothbrush holders and soap dispensers. They are made out of durable materials and provide a great seal. Plus, the matte black finish works with any bathroom décor.
In our analysis, the Andrew & Sarah Andrew & Sarah Mason Jar Accessory Lid, 4-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
4PCS MASON JAR LIDS(JARS NOT INCLUDED) : This listing is for 4 mason jar bathroom accessory lids, one soap dispenser pump,one toothbrush holder lids and two apothecary storage jars lids. These lids fit on any brand of REGULAR MOUTH SIZED mason jar(Ball, Kerr, Anchor Hocking, Libbey, and many more!). It’s a cute shabby chic home accessories set you can get ! Ideal modern rustic farmhouse decor! 304 Stainless Steel components prevent rust and corrosion! MULTIPURPOSE SOAP DISPENSER PUMP: Great for liquid soap, body wash, shampoos, mouthwash,hand sanitizer, creams, homemade lotions, perfume blends, sunscreen, aromatherapy, oil storage and more. Use in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, beauty salon . . . These dispenser lids are compatible with ALL liquid soaps (NOT foaming soaps). BEAUTIFUL TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER LID: Practical and functional,our mason jar toothbrushes holder lid features 3 holes ,great for storing toothbrushes,makeup brushes,razors,flossers and more.. CUTE APOTHECARY JARS LIDS:Put the lids on top of your favorite regular mouth mason jars and you will instantly have a farmhouse style bathroom storage canister set. Great for storing cotton balls,qtips,bath scrubs,cotton rounds ,makeup sponges and more
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mason Jar Lids
Mason jars are some of the most useful items you can have around the house. They come in handy in almost any room, and they can be used over and over again. These highly versatile jars are not just great for canning, they have a multitude of uses around the home.
While the classic mason jar lid is handy when you’re canning or storing other food items, you can actually get different types of lids to expand your use of the mason jar. Just by changing the lid, you can turn your mason jar into a drinking cup or a soap dispenser. When you’re on the hunt for mason jar lids, the first thing you need to consider is how you want to use this reusable piece of glassware.
Glass containers like mason jars are better for our health because they don’t emit harmful toxins like plastic does. This is particularly important if you use mason jars to store food.
Plus, nearly 80% of glass can be recycled into new glass, which saves energy during the manufacturing process. Living a sustainable lifestyle is possible when you have the right accessories like mason jar lids to expand the use of the jars.
The Mason Jar Lid Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when you’re buying mason jar lids is the size. Mason jars come in regular and large sizes, so you’ll want to ensure the lid fits on the jars you have.
- If you’re interested in making smoothies and using your mason jar as a drinking cup, opt for a mason jar lid that has a straw hole. You can also get mason jar lids that are flip tops, which make it easy to drink from the jars without making a mess.
- If you want to use mason jars in the bathroom, you can purchase a lid that has a soap dispenser attached. Just add liquid soap to the jar and you’re ready to go. You can turn a mason jar into a toothbrush holder by attaching a lid that has separate compartments for each toothbrush.
- While most mason jar lids are made out of metal, you can also get ones that are made out of sustainable bamboo. The bamboo lids typically have a silicone ring that helps create a tight seal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide