AmazonBasics Lightweight Microfiber Bed Sheets Set
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cheap Bed Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cheap Bed Sheet you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cheap Bed Sheets for a detailed review of all the top cheap bed sheets.
These microfiber twin bed sheets are a deep blue color, perfect for many décor schemes. The included fitted sheet has deep pockets to fit most beds, and it is accompanied by a flat sheet and pillowcase.
In our analysis, the AmazonBasics AmazonBasics Lightweight Microfiber Bed Sheets Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made from 100% polyester microfiber, the sheet set offers long-lasting strength, a natural resistance to shrinking and wrinkles, and a noticeably soft hand feel. In addition to its durability and luxurious suppleness, the microfiber sheet set also offers the best of both insulating warmth and comfortable breathability. Surprisingly soft for being so budget friendly, this AmazonBasics microfiber sheet set adds a wonderful dose of cozy to any well-made bed. The silky-soft sheet set makes a nice choice for a kid’s bedroom, a college dorm room, or for a first-time apartment. It can even be used as a fresh set for overnight guests or as a handy backup set on laundry day.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cheap Bed Sheets
When purchasing bedsheets, the first thing to consider is the size of your bed. Most sheets are available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king sizing. If you aren’t sure of the size of your bed, check the mattress tag or a set of existing sheets that fit well to verify.
You’ll also want to think about the climate in your area and whether you tend to be hot or cold while you sleep. Microfiber sheets are great for warmer places or for those who want a cooler feel in bed. If it’s winter where you live or if you are easily chilled, you might prefer to buy flannel or fleece sheets.
A common annoyance with bed sheets is their tendency to pop off the bed. This is usually due to the sheets being too small, or the elastic too tight, for the mattress you have. Though all beds designated as queen-sized likely have the same length and width, they vary widely in height. If you have a plush or pillow-top mattress, or if you use a mattress cover or pad, you may need deep pocket sheets to prevent the annoyance of middle-of-the-night pop-offs.
Sheets come in a variety of colors and prints, so it’s easy to find something that matches your décor scheme. Consider purchasing multiple sets of sheets that you really love, maybe in one or two colors, to make laundry day simpler.
The Cheap Bed Sheet Buying Guide
- Wash your sheets as directed on the package to maximize their quality over the long run.
- If you purchase colored sheets, avoid washing them with light-colored or white clothes and linens.
- Be sure that the sheet set you’re buying has enough pillowcases to suit your needs. If not, you might be able to buy extra pillowcases in the same fabric and color separately.
- The thread count is the number of threads per square inch. You’ll see this term often when buying sheets. Note that a higher thread count doesn’t necessarily indicate the sheets are superior. When in doubt, read product reviews for help.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide