Amazon Essentials Crew Neckline Cable Knit Green Cardigan
Last updated date: August 8, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Green Cardigans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Green Cardigan you should buy.
Update as March 27, 2022:
Check out The Best Green Cardigan for a detailed review of all the top green cardigans.
Thanks to the long sleeves on this green cardigan, you'll stay warm and cozy when temperatures begin to drop. The sweater is constructed using an classic cable knit design that is lightweight and soft. Ladies will love the crewneck style and the ribbed cuffs and hem.
In our analysis, the Amazon Essentials Amazon Essentials Crew Neckline Cable Knit Green Cardigan placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
55% Cotton, 25% Modal, 20% Polyester. Imported. Machine Wash. This comfortable and versatile cardigan sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket. Features an all-over cable knit, full button front, a crew neckline and ribbing at the neck, hem, and cuffs.
Green Cardigan Rankings
Green Cardigan Overview
Few clothing items are as versatile as a green cardigan. You can toss it over any top and pants and create a look. You can also keep it on hand at your desk for those days when the office is a little colder than you’d like.
But there are many types of green cardigans available. First, you’ll notice the large number of pattern choices. Then there’s the material. If warmth is your goal, a chunkier sweater that feels like a big blanket may be more to your liking. But you can find sweaters that incorporate materials that provide warmth while also keeping the build thin.
There’s also a difference in length. If you’re looking for a green sweater to pair with leggings, you may want to look for one that extends below the hips, but with jeans or pants, you can find sweaters that stop at the waist, or you can go for a longer one.
For dressier settings, there are green sweaters that pair well with skirts and dress pants. You can often find these in a wide variety of green hues to let you mix and match with your favorite lower-body garments. Some can be dressed up to wear to work and paired with jeans and boots to wear for a day shopping with friends.
- Some green cardigans have built-in pockets that serve as a handy place to store your keys, your phone or other items you have on hand.
- There are plenty of green cardigans with buttons, but many fashionistas choose to leave their cardigans open. That has brought a demand for open-front cardigans that don’t even bother with buttons. If you want the option to button up occasionally, look for a sweater that has buttons that will survive multiple washings.
- The best thing about green cardigans is that they can be paired with leggings, which have become a very popular winter garment.
- Some people prefer a looser fit for their green cardigans. If that’s your style, size up a little.
- If you can, it’s best to keep your sweaters out of the dryer. Wash on delicate and spread them on a towel to dry. This will help a sweater retain its original shape.
- Over time, pilling can become a problem with green sweaters. If you start to see pilling, remove it right away to keep the problem from worsening.
- To ensure you’re getting a high-quality sweater, look closely at the patterns on it. Sometimes uneven patterns can be a sign of poor workmanship.