Amazon Basics Polyester Adirondack Outdoor Patio Furniture Cover
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2022:
Checkout Keep The Elements Out With The Best Patio Furniture Cover for a detailed review of all the top .
If you have an outdoor adirondack chair, you'll want to go with this patio furniture cover. It's able to protect your chair from the elements, as well as prevent the chair from collecting dust. Thanks to the secure fit straps, the cover won't get blown away in the wind either.
In our analysis, the Amazon Basics Amazon Basics Polyester Adirondack Outdoor Patio Furniture Cover placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cover protects against rain, snow, and other outdoor elements; suitable for everyday use; ideal for the off-season. Includes an outdoor cover designed for a patio Adirondack chair. Made of 100% woven polyester fabric with a laminated undercoating to minimize rain from seeping through. Tough interlocking seams provide enhanced strength. Click-close straps easily keep the cover securely in place on windy days. Product dimensions: 36 x 34 x 32 inches (LxWxH overall); height at front: 20 inches.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Patio furniture is an important part of any backyard, whether you’re entertaining guests or just enjoying a cup of coffee while watching the sunrise. But while the best patio furniture builds in weather-resistant features, the elements can take a toll on any object over the days, months and years.
A furniture cover will give you that added protection when you aren’t using your patio. You may choose to cover your furniture for periods of time when you know you won’t be using it, such as the chilly winter months. Or you may simply lock everything down in preparation for rainy or snowy days. Whatever the case, if your furniture covers are easy to put on, you’re more likely to use them often, rather than opting not to bother if you’ll just be removing it all in a day or so.
It’s important to note that furniture covers don’t just protect your furniture against wet weather. They’ll also protect your furniture from the sun’s harmful rays, reducing the risk of fading you’d get otherwise. This can keep your furniture looking like new for much longer.
As an added bonus, some patio furniture covers come with UV protection built into their own material. That means not only will you help the furniture beneath it resist fading, but you’ll also get a long, fade-free life out of the cover. Also look for covers that anchor to the furniture in some way to avoid the inconvenience of having the wind carry your cover away.
The biggest consideration as you’re shopping around is size. You know the exact furniture you’ll need to cover, so be sure to measure each piece before shopping. There are also covers that can handle an entire outdoor dining set, including table and chairs, but you’ll need to carefully measure to make sure it will fit.
The Buying Guide
- You can buy universal covers that can go over a wide range of chair types and sizes. If you go this route, measure carefully and make sure that the cover you choose will not only fit over your chair but will stay in place.
- Cleanup is always a consideration with any piece of fabric. Look for a cover that can be wiped down with warm water or sprayed with a garden hose for occasional cleaning.
- Don’t forget your sofas. You can find patio furniture covers that will work with three-seat sofas, as well as two-cushion loveseats.
- Look not only at whether the cover will fit over your furniture, but also will anchor down in a way that keeps water at a minimum. Some have elastic to hold them in place, while others use ties or straps.
- Many covers build in an extra waterproofing element that will help keep water on the outside even in a heavy downpour.
- If your furniture cover doesn’t come with a strap or tie-down, or if you just want a little extra security, clamps can ensure the material stays in place during more brutal windstorms.
- For larger covers, like those that cover both tables and chairs, you’ll probably need a second pair of hands to help you put it in place.
- Be careful when removing your furniture cover, particularly if it uses buckles or snaps to hold it in place. Those items can scratch more sensitive furniture material types.
- Make sure you have a plan to store your furniture cover when it’s not in use. If it’s wet, you’ll need to wait for it to dry completely before folding it up to prevent mold. You can buy storage chests or bags for keeping your cover neatly tucked away between uses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide