Amazon 7-Inch Fire 7 Tablet For Kids, 16GB
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For Boys you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toys For Boys for a detailed review of all the top toys for boys.
This Fire 7 tablet is designed for children, with a protective case and bright colors. Your tablet purchase includes a one-year membership to Amazon Kids+, which offers more than 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks and educational content coming from big brands like PBS and Disney. This tablet has 16 GB of internal storage to let you store up to seven hours of content for those times when Wi-Fi isn't available.
In our analysis, the Amazon Amazon 7-Inch Fire 7 Tablet For Kids, 16GB placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free. Over 20 million kids (and their parents) have enjoyed the Amazon Kids (FreeTime) service. Amazon Kids parental controls allow you to set educational goals, create time limits, and filter content. The included 1 year of Amazon Kids+ (FreeTime Unlimited) gives your kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service. Parents can give kids access to more apps like Netflix, Minecraft, and Zoom via the Amazon Parent Dashboard. Amazon Kids+ includes thousands of Spanish language books, videos, apps, games, and audiobooks. Save up to $89 on a Fire 7 Tablet (not a toy) for kids ages 3+, 1 year of Amazon Kids+, a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, and 2-year worry-free guarantee, versus items purchased separately. Stream through Wi-Fi or view downloaded content on the go with 16 GB of internal storage and up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music. Add a microSD card for up to 512 GB of expandable storage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For Boys
Keeping boys occupied can be a challenge. All children like to keep their minds engaged, and those little bodies can have plenty of extra energy to expend. With the right toy, you can keep them both safe and entertained throughout the day.
The first thing to look at when you’re buying toys for young boys is the label. You’ll notice most toys have a recommended minimum age on them. Often this relates to the safety of the product, so it’s important to pay close attention to the minimum. But buying a toy that’s recommended for children much younger than yours can lead to bringing home a toy that isn’t challenging enough.
In addition to age range, it’s also important to look at a toy’s warning label. Some toys contain small parts or sharp edges, which means you might have to exercise more caution if you choose that item. For example, foam is often used to keep projectiles safe, whether it’s an archery set or a rocket launcher.
Noise level is also important when it comes to toys for young children. A toy that constantly emits sounds can start to wear on everyone nearby after a while, so one that’s relatively silent will pay off in the long term. You should also take a look at the build of the toy and make sure it’s not going to break on you the first time your little one uses it.
The Toy For Boys Buying Guide
- Electronics are popular with young boys, but keep in mind that high-tech toys bring their own challenges. Some toys will need batteries or to be able to connect to Wi-Fi. If you purchase a pricy item like a tablet, make sure you also buy a case to protect it from drops and spills.
- Look for a notification on a toy’s packaging that says it’s been “UL certified.” That mark indicates a product has been tested to ensure it meets safety and sustainability standards.
- If you’re purchasing an item that shoots a sizable distance, be prepared to lose the item. You might find you end up with projectiles all around your yard — as well as in a neighbor’s yard.
- Before buying, take a look to see if your toy requires assembly. You might find that you need some extra tools and hardware to put an item together before your little one can use it.
- STEM education is important to many parents. Toys that also promote learning and critical thinking can serve a dual purpose.
- Make sure your chosen toy comes with an instruction manual if one is required. You can often look up directions online, but it helps to make sure it’s available before you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide