Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder
Last updated date: June 11, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Super Greens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Super Greens you should buy.
Although this powder is one of the most basic formulas on the market, it still packs a powerful punch. It is designed to support the immune system, help your body detox and aid your pH in becoming more alkalized. The formula is plant-based and doesn't contain any added sugar. If you don't like adding the powder to a drink, you also have the option of sprinkling it on a side dish or mixing it in with your favorite casserole. In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the Amazing Grass Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Super Greens for a detailed review of all the top super greens.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Our most popular blend thoughtfully combines our alkalizing farm fresh greens and wholesome fruits and veggies with nutrient-rich superfoods for a delicious way to feel amazing every day.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Super Greens
Consuming enough daily vegetables and nutrient-dense foods can be hard for some. Fortunately, powders filled with super greens are an excellent solution. Consumers can mix a scoop of the powder with a glass of water or toss a scoop into their morning smoothie. Some formulas, like the Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder, can even be baked into a cupcake or dinner casserole.
As you search for the best super greens, you’ll want to carefully examine the product label. If you have any food allergies, for example, you want to look for the words gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free. The Nested Naturals Powder Super Greens takes it a step further by also pointing out that their formula is USDA-Certified Organic, 100% vegan and non-GMO.
Look at the ingredients list to determine the exact nutrients that make up the super green powder. The Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix has 50 different vitamins, minerals and enzymes that do everything from increasing your energy levels to boosting your immune system to aiding your digestive tract in breaking down food. Keep in mind that you also want a formula that is quickly absorbed by your body. This allows your body to begin reaping the benefits sooner, which helps get your day started on the right foot.
Once you know the super green powder has the nutrients your looking for, you’ll want to consider taste. The NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood is free of sugar and has a pleasant berry taste. Other formulas are sweetened with monk fruit. If you aren’t sure whether you’ll like the super greens, try several to see which one you like the best.
DWYM Fun Fact
The term “superfood” is a bit generic, but you can think of it as a way to point out that a product contains a number of nutrients that are known to be beneficial to the body. Here are a few common foods that are often referred to as superfoods.
- Blueberries: This delicious fruit is one of the richest in antioxidants, followed closely by cranberries.
- Turmeric: You’ll find turmeric in the spice aisle at your grocery store. It’s excellent at reducing inflammation.
- Quinoa: Quinoa is actually a seed and it is used to provide our bodies with a total of nine essential amino acids.
- Kale: We all know it’s important to eat our dark leafy greens. Kale is an excellent choice, as it is loaded with vitamins A, K and C.
The Super Greens Buying Guide
- Not all super green powders are 100% organic. There may be a few organic ingredients in the powder, but the rest are non-organic.
- If you have questions about a product, don’t hesitate to call the company with your questions.
- You may find some super green powders have strong odors and tastes.
- It’s good practice to have your physician review the ingredients and give you the go-ahead before you start using any type of supplement, including super greens. For example, one brand may contain a vitamin that is four times higher than the recommended daily value, while another has a tendency to cause diarrhea in certain individuals.
- Since many super greens are designed to boost your energy, you’ll want to take them in the morning instead of at night. Otherwise, you may have trouble sleeping.
- When you compare the prices of super green powders, it’s more important that you consider the number of servings for the price instead of the number of ounces in the super greens container.