AmazerBath Hollow Gap Soap Holder, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 13, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Holder you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Soap Holder for a detailed review of all the top soap holders.
You'll get two soap holders in this set, with your choice of colors. The dish has hollow gaps to promote water drainage to help your bar of soap dry between uses. Each dish has an upper tray that can easily be removed for cleaning.
In our analysis, the AmazerBath AmazerBath Hollow Gap Soap Holder, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy clean design — The upper tray of this soap holder for showers can be detached or disassembled and cleaned with water. Convenient and simple design for cleaning. Hollow gap design — This plastic soap dish’s hollow gaps can let water drain down to the bottom, ensuring the soap does not become soggy and mushy. Lightweight but durable — Bar soap holders are made of high-quality plastic material that is not as brittle as usual plastic soap holders. Easy to use — The tray can be taken out by lifting it up with your finger or you can turn over the shower soap dish when cleaning it. It is simple to use. Suitable for multiple situations — These plastic soap holders are sold in packs of 2 so you can use them in your bathroom or kitchen, and they are also a good choice for spare usage by yourself or your family.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Holders
Despite the fact that shelves are filled with liquid soap and body wash in grocery stores, bar soap remains a mainstay of many homes. In fact, in recent years, consumers have made the move back to bar soap thanks to the many natural options now available. Eco-conscious consumers are aware of the environmental benefits of natural bar soap, especially since you eliminate the plastic bottles necessary to dispense liquid cleansers.
But there are some downsides to bar soap. It can be messy, especially on the underside. Since air can’t get to the bottom of your bar of soap, the moisture can pool there between uses, giving you a grimy mess when you pick it up. Liquid soap eliminates that problem, leading some consumers to prefer it.
The good news is that soap dish manufacturers have found a way around many of the issues that come with bar soap. You can buy dishes that have ridges or slots that allow air to circulate underneath the soap, drying off the underside along with the rest of the bar. With the right soap holder, you can find an easy-to-clean option that lets you save money and protect the environment by switching to bar soap at least in some of your living areas.
The Soap Holder Buying Guide
- Soap dishes come in a variety of designs. You can find some made of wood, plastic, steel and silicon. If you opt for steel, make sure it’s rustproof. Wood will need to have a coating to make it waterproof. Plastic and silicon can be easy to clean and long-lasting, but you may prefer the look of steel or wood.
- Consider where you’ll set up your soap holder. If you’re using it in the shower, you may want one that you can hang with a suction cup. On the side of your sink, you may prefer one that sets flat on the countertop.
- You’ll likely need to clean your soap holder fairly often. Look for one that will make cleanup easy.
- Mold can be a problem with certain materials. Make sure the soap dish is built to promote water runoff to avoid moisture pooling for long periods of time.
- Moisture doesn’t just create a mess on the bottom of your soap bar — it shortens its lifespan. Water breaks down a bar of soap, so the longer the exposure, the shorter it will last. If you can, keep each bar of soap on a dish that has slots to allow airflow all around it. If you have multiple bars, you may want to consider drying them on a rack after use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide