AmazerBath Plastic EVA 8G Rust-Resistant Waterproof Grommet Bathroom Shower Curtain
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Shower Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Shower Curtain you should buy.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Shower Curtain for a detailed review of all the top bathroom shower curtains.
Not only can you install this shower curtain in your bathroom, but it also works great in an RV or dorm. Since the curtain is waterproof, it makes for both an excellent liner and an outer curtain. Consumers will love the rustproof metal grommets, which are topped with decorative silver beads.
In our analysis of 62 expert reviews, the AmazerBath AmazerBath Waterproof Grommet Shower Curtain placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At AmazerBath, we're on a quest to make the everyday better. We focus on bathroom production such as shower curtain liner, shower curtain hooks, shower curtain rod, cleaning tools, hardware accessories and so on. For the past years, we've made bathroom items that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. We hope every customer could find their most suitable bathroom product from AmazerBath. The bottom clear stones help to hold it to the side of the tub, so the water doesn't end up all over the floor. To wipe it down with a damp cloth as needed. Opening the liner up to fully dry after each use is recommended. The shower curtain liner is EVA material which could protect shorter decorative shower curtain. Metal grommet holes for your easy to install the curtains with the shower curtain rings.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Shower Curtains
Your shower curtain is one of the easiest ways to add your own personal style to an apartment or a new home. Even if you’re not ready or able to do a full-on renovation, you can completely change the look of your bathroom by swapping in a fresh, colorful shower curtain in a style and pattern that matches your style.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the width and height of the area your curtain will cover to ensure you’re shopping for the right dimensions.
You’ll also want to consider how you’ll hang your curtain: with hooks, with the pre-sewn holes at the top, something else entirely? And do you already have a shower curtain rod? If so, which style and size? Some shower curtains come with hooks, though you may want to go hunting for hooks on your own to get the exact material and style you’re going for.
Since your shower curtain lives in your bathroom, you’ll also want to look for a water-resistant material that dries quickly to help prevent mold and mildew.
The Bathroom Shower Curtain Buying Guide
- Although many shower curtains follow similar sizing guidelines, you’ll find some are slightly longer than others. Measuring your own tub or shower area can help you get the right curtain for your bathroom.
- You’ll quickly notice that there are a variety of design options. You can choose solids in a variety of colors, subtle patterns like stripes or a bold, fun design like a mountain or beach scene.
- You may want to purchase a shower curtain liner in addition to your shower curtain. It depends on your personal preference and the material of your shower curtain.
- Most shower curtains are machine washable, so if that’s a priority for you, be sure to check out the washing instructions before making your purchase.
- Another important feature found in many shower curtains is a weighted hem at the bottom. This holds the curtain in place while you’re showering.
- Is privacy a factor? If so, look for thicker material that won’t be as transparent or bold designs that will obscure visibility.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide