AMADA Wall Mounted Rustic Hanging Bookshelf, Set Of 3
Last updated date: October 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hanging Bookshelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanging Bookshelf you should buy.
Update as October 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hanging Bookshelf for a detailed review of all the top hanging bookshelves.
Made using paulownia wood and powder-coated metal brackets, this hanging bookshelf is both simple and elegant. You'll get a small, medium and large shelf with this set that can be placed in any formation that you wish. You'll also get all the mounting hardware you need to install the shelves on a variety of construction materials.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the AMADA Rustic Hanging Bookshelf, Set Of 3 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Here is where rustic meets industrial. Our wall shelves provide a sophisticated modern look that blends naturally with any theme. They arrive in a set of three, each featuring a distinct appeal that enhances any wall space. Due to the nature of paulownia wood, our shelves are as much a unique piece of art as they are a storage item, with beautiful grain patterns and color that stand out. Decorate your walls with our floating shelves that look as lovely paired together as they do apart.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hanging Bookshelves
Wall-to-wall bookcases have their place, but sometimes all you want is a couple of strategically placed shelves that don’t visually overpower your space. This is where a hanging shelf or a floating shelf is the perfect solution. This is a kind of shelf that is attached to the wall without any visible support. It appears to be floating in mid-air, hence the name. The truth is that the supportive elements are cleverly hidden behind the shelf.
There are three key components to a hanging shelf: the shelf itself, the wall and a powerful floating shelf bracket. That is the secret ingredient to holding everything in place. The shelf can be a straight piece of material without any edges. It can also have bookends on either side. Some hanging shelves also include a back panel that is attached to the horizontal shelf piece. The floating shelf bracket typically recesses into the shelf on the wall side, so it is not visible from the front.
There are many ways to incorporate hanging shelves into your home, but it all depends on what you want to use them for. Hanging shelves are an excellent way to add a little bit of storage in cramped spaces, such as above the washing machine in your laundry room, or above the toilet in the powder room. If you have a small kitchen with no upper cabinets, floating shelves enable you to store your plates and cups without an overbearing cupboard taking up more room. They can also provide a great place to keep your keys and sunglasses by the door if you have a small foyer.
Hanging shelves also add to the décor of your home. They are an excellent place to display works of art or pottery in the living room. Consider using them to showcase special books or picture frames. If you have small recesses in walls, a floating shelf gives you the freedom to use up otherwise useless space. Plus, not being able to see the shelf hardware gives off an air of illusion and wonder: how exactly are those shelves held up in place?
The Hanging Bookshelf Buying Guide
- The key element to look at when buying a hanging shelf is style. How will this piece work with the décor of your home? While shelves are highly functional pieces of furniture, they also add to the aesthetic of your space. If you have a rustic style, consider hanging shelves with a natural grain. If you’re more modern, opt for shelves with straight lines and bold colors.
- Consider how multiple hanging shelves will look together in your space, and what kind of visual appeal it brings to the room. If you have a corner space, you may be able to find a hanging shelf that maximizes the limited room.
- Take a look at the shelf capacity. What do you want to store on the shelves and how much does it weigh? If you’re going to be using your hanging shelves to house books, you’re going to need to ensure the shelf is designed to carry a lot of weight. If you’re putting a few small decorative pieces on the shelves, you may not need to worry too much about shelf capacity. Review the shelf measurements to ensure they fit properly in your space as well.
- Consider the installation process for the shelves before you buy. Take a look at whether the shelves come with the hardware you need, and if you have the tools required to install them. Review any instructions available so you can determine whether you have the resources and skills needed to properly and safely mount the shelves.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide