AMADA HOMEFURNISHING Wide Wall Mounted Ledge Shelves, 23.6-Inch x 9.3-Inch
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wide Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wide Shelf you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wide Shelf for a detailed review of all the top wide shelves.
Realistic faux wood with a matte finish makes these two floating shelves a great fit for your home. Each board measures 23.6 inches in length x 9.3 inches in width and has a 1.5-inch height with a weight capacity of 20 pounds. You'll get standard mounting hardware, along with easy instructions for getting your shelves in place.
In our analysis, the AMADA HOMEFURNISHING AMADA HOMEFURNISHING Wide Wall Mounted Ledge Shelves, 23.6-Inch x 9.3-Inch placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VERSATILE FLOATING SHELVES: Make full use of your empty walls to create storage space for decorations and household items. Mount the shelves above a desk, fireplace, entryway, vanity, or between windows to add functionality. FREE UP MORE SPACE: Made of beautiful faux wood with a matte black finish, each board measures 23.6” L x 9.3” W x 1.5” H. Easily make your studio apartment, dorm, or small living quarters feel larger by adding floating shelves for decoration or storage. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Use the shelves to store seasoning bottles in the kitchen or to display photo frames in the den. Decorate the living room with collectibles and artwork. Organize beauty or hair products in the bathroom, or arrange family photos in the hallway. STURDY METAL BRACKETS: The strong, powder coated brackets attach the shelves to the wall firmly and are hidden behind the shelves. 1.5-inch thick faux wood boards hold up to 20lbs. Safe for collectibles including photos, books, trophies, small plants, and more. EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Installation instructions and standard mounting hardware is included for easy assembly. Compatible with wood studs, drywall, and concrete walls.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wide Shelves
Shelves are a great addition to any room, giving you a little extra storage while also enhancing overall aesthetics. Standard bookcases can be useful for storing books, plants, pictures and other decorative items, but they take up significant floor space.
Fortunately, you don’t need a bookcase to add shelving to your home. Wide floating shelves can take advantage of vacant walls while leaving the floor free and clear. They’re typically sold in sets, allowing you to place several together above furniture or simply in an empty corner. Load them with items you want to display, from photos and flowers to candles and keepsakes.
Before choosing a shelf, though, there are some things to consider. Capacity and size are important as you’ll want to make sure your shelf can handle the items you plan to place on them without buckling. Books can be heavy, after all!
If you do go with a bookcase, it’s essential to not only check the weight capacity but to also make sure it won’t tip over once it’s loaded down. Some come with anti-tip brackets to safeguard against that. This is especially important if there will ever be young children in the household. You may also want to make sure the shelves inside are adjustable, so you can change their spacing for your own needs.
Also, consider your room’s decor. What kind of shelves fit with the overall theme? Consider color, material and finish along with your personal style.
The Wide Shelf Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the measurements of your shelves, especially the depth. If you’re storing items like books, you’ll want to make sure your widest book will comfortably fit.
- If your shelf requires assembly or mounting once it arrives, make sure you have all the tools and hardware necessary. Many shelves come with the right hardware for mounting, but it can’t hurt to have a few extra screws and bolts on hand.
- Along with hardware, make sure your shelves come with installation instructions. In some cases, the instructions are provided online. You should be able to track those down before you make your purchase.
- If for some reason you can’t find a shelf in the color you want, you can also stain them. You should be able to easily find or customize a shelf that suits your décor, as they come in all shapes and styles.
- Solid wood shelving can be pricey. There are many faux wood alternatives that look like the real thing and offer high quality. Fiberboard is also a great alternative that provides a sturdy base and also looks great.
- If you choose a bookshelf that has legs, make sure the bottoms are padded so they doesn’t scratch your floors. Sometimes shelving solutions will include footpads; if not, you can purchase them separately and attach them. An area rug can help with protecting floors from bookcases without legs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide