Always Discreet Classic Underwear
Last updated date: June 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adult Diapers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adult Diaper you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Adult Diaper for a detailed review of all the top adult diapers.
Extra absorbency makes this adult diaper a popular choice, especially for those suffering from late-stage incontinence or excessive bleeding. A four-way stretch waistband makes this underwear comfortable whether you're wearing them in public or around the house. Wicking functionality will keep your skin dry throughout the time you're wearing these briefs. We found the stretchy elastic band at the top to be soft and comfortable.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Always Discreet Classic Underwear placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get incontinence and postpartum underwear you can depend on with Always Discreet. This super-absorbent disposable underwear has an incredible fit and up to 100% bladder leak protection. The incontinence briefs have a RapidDry core that covers you from front to back for protection where you need it. The core technology turns liquid to gel to absorb even the heaviest leaks. The Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from edges and stop leaks where they happen most. Always Discreet has 360° FormFit elastics that pull the contoured core closer to the body, so you can say goodbye to bulky adult diapers and hello to a smooth and comfortable fit. As always, exclusive OdorLock technology helps neutralize odors instantly and continuously. With Always Discreet incontinence underwear, you can walk with poise while wearing discreet, amazing protection.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adult Diapers
Adult diapers have come a long way over the years. In fact, many of today’s products are just slightly bulkier versions of the underwear you already have in your drawer. Whether you’re suffering from incontinence, recovering from surgery or dealing with heavy bleeding, the right adult diaper can make all the difference.
One of the first things to consider when you’re shopping is the design you want. There are benefits to adult diapers, which attach using tabs at the side like child diapers. Some find brief-style products more difficult to pull on, making the diaper design a better choice. Still others like the look and feel of the underwear design and choose those accordingly.
Bulk may be a deciding factor if you’re planning to wear your underwear outside of your home. You’ll want to find incontinence underwear you can wear beneath your clothing. This may mean buying one type of underwear to wear around the house and another to wear when you’re out and about. It’s also important to look for an incontinence garment that has odor-fighting capabilities, especially for outside the home.
Absorbency is an important feature in any incontinence underwear. Leaks are never pleasant, but they can happen if the diaper you choose isn’t designed to contain liquid. Look not only for how much your underwear can absorb in one wear, but also how it guards against embarrassing and inconvenient leaks.
Although diaper-style incontinence undergarments can sometimes be versatile, the brief design isn’t quite as diverse. Briefs are designed to mimic female and male underwear, so you may have to shop around a bit to find the style you prefer. You also will need to look closely at fit. Although diaper-style incontinence underwear will let you adjust the fit via the tabs, brief-style underwear may require you to study a sizing chart or pull out the tape measure to make sure a pair will fit properly.
The Adult Diaper Buying Guide
- Absorbency is one of the most important features in incontinence garments, so you’ll want to look for maximum absorbency if you feel you’ll need it. Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs can absorb up to 32 ounces, while the Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper is extra absorbent, making these options ideal for postpartum bleeding and heavier incontinence.
- One issue for active adults is bulk. If you want a panty that won’t add too much extra thickness beneath your clothing, Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper may be the best choice. The cut of this adult diaper is similar to regular underwear, and the cloth material is more flexible than other types of incontinence undergarments.
- If you’re allergic to latex, Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs and Solimo Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper are both latex-free.
- The four-way stretch waistband on Always Discreet Classic Underwear makes it incredibly comfortable.
- Those who have recently had an episiotomy will enjoy the fit of the Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper, which won’t irritate your skin while it’s healing.
- Some incontinence underwear is more like regular underwear, requiring you to merely step into the leg holes and slide up. Others are designed similarly to childhood diapers, featuring adhesive tabs. Brief-style underwear, like Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper, Solimo Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper and Always Discreet Classic Underwear, are very popular, but some wearers prefer the ease of application of diaper-style designs like Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs.
- It’s important to look for underwear that contains odors, particularly if you’ll be wearing them in public. Solimo Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper provides a dual odor-control system that contains all scents. You’ll also get odor control with Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper and Always Discreet Classic Underwear.
- Before you buy, you should take a look at the sizing. Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper comes in sizes from small to extra large to help you find the perfect fit. Always Discreet Classic Underwear has small to 2X sizes. Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs fit 28-inch to 43-inch waists.
- Leaks are no fun at all, but the leak guard built into Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs lives up to its promise, thanks to plastic backing. Its leakage barriers also go all the way to the edge.
- Another valuable feature on Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs is the wetness indicator, which lets you know when it might be time to change.
- Any time you have moisture close to your skin, you could be in for an uncomfortable experience, as well as skin irritation. Wicking action helps keep you dry. Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs, Solimo Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper and Always Discreet Classic Underwear all feature great wicking functionality. Solimo Maximum Absorbency Adult Diaper uses a cotton top sheet to keep moisture away from your skin, and Always Discreet Classic Underwear has a RapidDry core to keep moisture at bay.
- The brief style of incontinence underwear typically isn’t unisex, so you’ll have to shop for your design preference if you opt for that style.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide