Alternative Imagination Unisex Starburst Rave Glasses
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rave Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rave Glasses you should buy.
The frames used to create these rave glasses are constructed from a durable plastic that's easy to clean. The non-polarized lenses are high-quality and provide maximum clarity. When you face the glasses toward any light source, you'll see an explosion of colors, which really adds to any concert or party experience.
In our analysis, the Alternative Imagination Unisex Starburst Rave Glasses placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic frame. Plastic lens. Lens width: 50 millimeters. IMPRESSIVE DIFFRACTION: These premium quality diffraction glasses by ALTERNATIVE IMAGINATION will take entertainment to a whole new level. Look at any light source and enjoy explosive light effects! FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Great for festivals, fireworks, light shows, Christmas events, raves, concerts and parties, these glasses will offer you a whole new lighting experience! GENDER-FREE STYLE: The classic style frame of these amazing diffraction glasses makes them easy to fit on any face shape. They are the best choice for men and women who live their life in full! MAX CLARITY LENS: The top quality, non-polarized lenses offer you maximum clarity. Easy to wear, they are 50 mm wide, to offer enhanced visibility. The durable plastic frame makes it your heavy-use, break-free companion to all fancy events! NO QUESTIONS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We don’t just want you to try our new diffraction glasses- we want you to love them! If, however, you are not positively thrilled with them, you can return them and we will be glad to fully refund you.
Rave Glasses Rankings
If you’ve ever been to a rave, you know they can be quite a fun experience. A rave is typically a gathering at a public place like a concert venue or warehouse where partygoers gather to dance and interact. Usually, a DJ will play music. Rave glasses are perfect for raves, but that isn’t the only place to wear a pair. You can also wear rave glasses at concerts, fireworks shows, during nights out on the town or even at a party at a friend’s house.
The trademark feature of rave glasses is the way they manipulate light. Rave glasses are built with diffraction lenses, which embed special gratings into the lens that can split light into its individual color spectrum. But there are different kinds if diffraction lenses, as well as kaleidoscope lenses, which refract and bend light waves that pass through the lenses for a kaleidoscope effect.
You may want to try various types of diffraction lenses, as well as some kaleidoscope lenses. You’ll get a unique experience with each wear that livens up your night, as well as adding a fun conversation piece during your night out.
- Rave glasses are built to enhance the experience of the wearer, but they’re most effective in environments with plenty of light. If there’s a dance floor with flashing lights, for instance, or a fireworks show, you’ll get maximum benefits from them. Otherwise, you may find you’re searching for light sources to enjoy the effect.
- The appearance of the glasses comes into play, as well. Find one with fun, funky frames and you’ll make everyone around you smile while you’re enjoying your evening.
- Some rave glasses come in sets. This will give you at least one spare pair or, if you choose, you’ll have one or two to pass out to friends.
- Check the weight of the frames and lenses before you buy. A heavy pair of glasses will drag you down as you’re trying to have a good time.
- Most rave glasses are sold as “one size fits all.” This means you won’t have to check sizes. However, you may find there’s a range to the head sizes these will fit. Check the measurements before buying.
- Some rave glasses can be flimsy. PVC frames will hold up well under stress and stainless-steel hinges will resist rusting.